- Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (ADR) (NYSE:ABV.C) moved down by 3.11% and closed on the price of $24.61 with volume of 39,323.00. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev (AmBev) is a Brazil-based company.
- Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (ADR) (NYSE:ABV) moved down by 2.82% and trading at the price of $29.34 with volume of 5.16M. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev (AmBev) is a Brazil-based company.
- America Movil SAB de CV (ADR) (NYSE:AMX) moved down by 1.46% and trading at the price of $57.91 with volume of 3.70M. America Movil S.A.B. DE C.V. (America Movil) is a provider of wireless communications services in Latin America.
- Longtop Financial Technologies Limited (NYSE:LFT) moved down by 5.29% and trading at the price of $34.35 with volume of 660,214.00. The Company also provides other services, such as automated teller machine (ATM) maintenance, system integration and other information technology (IT) and technology related services, to its clients.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU) moved down by 4.39% and trading at the price of $37.21 with volume of 2.26M. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company in People's Republic of China.
- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:LF) moved down by 22.28% and trading at the price of $4.22 with volume of 8.43M. LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. (LeapFrog), incorporated in 1997, designs, develops and markets a family of technology-based learning platforms and related content for infants through age twelve, both at home and in schools worldwide.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE:SCHW) went up by 1.40% trading at $18.16 with total volume of 10.56M in its last trading session. The Charles Schwab Corporation (CSC) is a financial holding company.
- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE:FUL) went up by 15.12% trading at $23.00 with total volume of 1.39M in its last trading session. H.B. Fuller Company (H.B. Fuller) is a formulator, manufacturer and marketer of adhesives, sealants, paints and other specialty chemical products.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.