NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 05/12/11 -- Pristine Advisers, LLC International Investor Relations and Financial Communications firm will be hosting its Annual Retail Investor Symposium at the New York Stock Exchange on June 1, 2011.
There is no fee to attend the presentations, breakfast and lunch. We welcome you as a guest of the participating Closed-End Funds. (Space is limited -- Registration Required).
For those that can attend the event live, we highly encourage you to come and meet with several Portfolio Managers and industry experts to learn more about closed-end funds. For those that cannot attend live, the event will also be webcasted and available via the web. Contact us for more details CEFN@pristineadvisers.com
We have a great line up so far....
The following Closed-End Funds will be presenting:
- Aberdeen Latin America Equity Fund, Inc. (NYSE: LAQ)
- Canadian General Investments, Ltd. (TOR: CGI)
- Canadian World Fund, Ltd. (TOR: CWF)
- Closed-End Fund Advisors
- First Trust Portfolios
- Keating Capital, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Scott Schultz Closed End Funds
- Thai Capital Fund, Inc. (NYSE: TF)
- The Central Europe and Russia Fund, Inc. (NYSE: CEE)
- The European Equity Fund, Inc. (NYSE: EEA)
- The New Germany Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GF)
- Third Canadian General Investment Trust, Ltd. (TOR: THD)
- Tortoise Capital Advisors (NYSE: TYG) (NYSE: TYY) (NYSE: TPZ) (NYSE: NTG)
This Symposium is a wonderful opportunity to hear about current market trends, investment strategies and speak with professionals with a long track record of investing in Closed-End Funds.
Contact Us for More Details. CEFN@pristineadvisers.com
Click here to register for the event: http://www.cefnetwork.com/conf_06012011/form_conf-06012011.php
Email: Email Contact
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here