LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/24/12 -- COLLABORATE 12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Expanding its leadership in human capital management applications, Oracle today announced that more than 90 customers have selected Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) for implementation in more than 85 countries.
- Ardent Leisure (Australia), Brocade, Cheshire West and Chester Council (England, UK), Herbalife, Presence of IT (Australia), Rule Financial (UK), Shutterfly, Inc., Toshiba Medical Systems Europe (NL) and Zillow, Inc., represent the types of companies and organizations in a variety of industries and geographies that trust Oracle Fusion HCM to transform their HR operations.
- Customers continue to select Oracle Fusion HCM due to Oracle's global presence and Oracle Fusion HCM's built-in global compliance in over 180 countries.
- Oracle Fusion HCM was developed with the user in mind. More than 1,700 customers participated in a variety of design, testing, and feedback sessions, helping to create an HCM solution that is truly global, configurable, and designed for the key user roles within an organization.
- Part of Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Fusion HCM helps companies realize the full potential of HR, helping provide value to every person in an organization by enabling them to know their people better, maximize their most valuable assets, and work as a team to achieve their business goals.
- A part of the Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle's Fusion HCM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model -- with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
- "As a long time Oracle ERP customer, Herbalife needed a modern HR platform to deliver consistent global HR operations. With operations in over 80 countries, Herbalife selected Oracle Fusion HCM in the cloud to rapidly address the complexities of our global organization," said Mark Schissel, CIO, Herbalife.
- "As the leading real estate information marketplace, Zillow is rapidly growing our employee base and needed a platform to deliver more streamlined HR operations to our employees and managers," said Sarah Bilton, senior director of human resources. "Oracle Fusion HCM was a natural choice for us given the ease of use and the depth of the suite. With Oracle's continuous innovation, we are excited to take advantage of the best technology and functionality in the cloud."
- "We have the aim of becoming the best performing Council in the country, and our approach to IT will play a significant role in achieving this. We have worked with Oracle in the past, and it has always provided us with solutions that cut costs and make our work processes more efficient and effective. With the Oracle Fusion HCM solution, we have received the same high levels of service as we have grown to expect, and believe that the new technology will play a major role in helping us manage our pay budgets more effectively, and our people more productively," said Debbie Thompson, Rewards Manager, Cheshire West and Chester Council.
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management
- Oracle Public Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Press release: Peach Aviation Selects Oracle's Cloud-based Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management
- Press release: Customers Adopt Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management to Help Maximize Valuable Assets and Achieve Business Goals
About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.