Get Market Pulse's stock picks in your inbox! Sign up for our free Newsletter today!
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48cbd2/intelligent_nanoma) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "Intelligent Nanomaterials" to their offering.
Smart and intelligent nanomaterials are currently in sharp focus in materials research as their properties are increasingly becoming more understood. This large and fairly comprehensive volume includes thirty chapters divided into four main areas: Inorganic materials, organic materials, composite materials, and biomaterials. It covers the latest research and developments in smart nanomaterials: processing, properties, and applications. Included are molecular device materials, biomimetic materials, hybrid-type functionalized polymers-composite materials, information-and energy-transfer materials, as well as environmentally friendly materials.
Key Topics Covered:
Part I. Inorganic Materials
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Self-assembly of Colloidal Quantum Dots
- One-dimensional Semiconducting Metal Oxides: Synthesis, Characterization and Gas Sensors Application
- Rare-earth Based Insulating Nanocrystals: Improved Luminescent Nanophosphors for Plasma Display Panels
- Amorphous Porous Mixed Oxides: A New and Highly Versatile Class of Materials
- Zinc Oxide Nanostructures and their Applications
- Smart Nanomaterials for Space and Energy Applications
- Thermochromic Thin Films and Nanocomposite for Smart Glazing
Part II. Organic Materials
- Polymeric Nano-, Micellar and Core-shell Materials
- Conjugates of Nanomaterials with Phthalocyanines
- Nanostructured Carbon and Polymer Materials- Synthesis and their Application in Energy Conversion Devices
- Advancement in Cellulose Based Bio-plastics for Biomedicals
Part III. Composite Materials
- Intelligent Nanocomposite Hydrogels
- Polymer/Layered Silicates Nanocomposites for Barrier Technology
- Polymers/Composites Based Intelligent Transducers
Part IV. Biomaterials and Devices
- Hydrogel Nanoparticles in Drug Delivery
- Mode of Growth Mechanism of Nanocrystal Using Biomolecules
- Quantum Dots for Detection, Identification and Tracking of Single Biomolecules in Tissue and Cells
- Nanofibers Based Biomedical Devices
- Nano-sized Carrier Systems as New Materials for Nuclear Medicine
- Biomimetic Materials toward Application of Nanobiodevices
- Lipid Based Nano-biosensors for Medical Diagnostics
- Polymeric Nanofibers and their Applications in Sensors
Ashutosh Tiwari, Ajay K. Mishra, Hisatoshi Kobayashi, Anthony P.F. Turner.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48cbd2/intelligent_nanoma
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here