Get Market Pulse's stock picks in your inbox! Sign up for our free Newsletter today!
TCF Bank is teaming up with some local organizations to benefit the community while at the same time helping individuals with their spring cleaning. On Saturday, May 12 and Saturday, May 19, select TCF Bank branches will have collection trucks in their parking lots and collection bins inside the branches to accept donations. Collection times are from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Donations will be accepted for the following organizations:
- The Salvation Army – a truck will collect new and gently used clothing and linens.
- Emergency Foodshelf Network – bins inside the branch will collect non-perishable food items.
- Change Makes Change – spare change will be collected for TCF Bank’s selected partners: Minnesota Teen Challenge, CommonBond Communities, and Minnesota Chapter of the March of Dimes. Change Makes Change is a philanthropic arm of the TCF Foundation. Employees and customers can donate spare change in specially designated collection tubes to make a difference as every coin counts.
- Shred-It – a truck outside will accept up to two bags of paper to shred to protect sensitive information.
TCF Bank locations accepting donations are:
Saturday, May 12
- TCF Maplewood – 2989 White Bear Avenue N, Maplewood, MN 55109
- TCF Coon Rapids – 3345 124th Avenue NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
- TCF Knollwood – 8020 Highway 7, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
- TCF St. Anthony – 3899 Silver Lake Road NE, St. Anthony, MN 55421
Saturday, May 19
- TCF Scenic Hills – 1988 Suburban Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55119
- TCF Burnsville – 1400 County Road 42 W, Burnsville, MN 55337
- TCF Eagan – 3380 Denmark Avenue S, Eagan, MN 55121
- TCF Southtown – 7800 Penn Avenue S, Bloomington, MN 55431
“The fundraising efforts by our employees, the grants given by the TCF Foundation, and our generous civic-minded customers all contribute to make Minneapolis/St. Paul a better community,” said Tim Doyle, TCF Bank’s Minnesota Retail Director. “This is just another extension of what we already do.”
TCF Bank is all about convenience through its many banking channels (mobile, online, phone and in-branch) with extended hours and multiple locations. This emphasis on convenience translates to charitable events as well. TCF Bank believes the “Spring Cleaning Day” event makes spring cleaning convenient for everyone.
About TCF Bank
TCF Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (TCF) (NYSE: TCB), a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.8 billion in total assets at March 31, 2012. The company has over 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF Financial Corporation also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business and leverage lending in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 30 states. For more information about TCF Bank and TCF Financial Corporation, please visit www.tcfbank.com.
Jason Korstange, 952-745-2755
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here