Get Market Pulse's stock picks in your inbox! Sign up for our free Newsletter today!
Bulls REASONS TO BUY
|The management knows it best|
|Chesapeake Energy Continues to Shore Up Its Balance Sheet|
|Follow the smart money - follow Carl Icahn's lead|
May 22, 2013
(Energy and Capital, 5/21/13)
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) has hired a former employee of competitor Anadarko (NYSE: APC) to head the company in its continued effort to boost profits once more...
(Stock Blog Hub, 4/27/13)
Natural gas provider, Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) has disposed 57,275 net acres and 11 producing wells in the Woodbine/Eagle Ford play in East Tex., to privately owned Energy...(read more)
(Energy and Capital, 5/9/13)
As Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) continues to sell off assets, its operations in the Eagle Ford may be worth holding on to...
Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Company Overview
There is no analysis for CHK yet. But you can go to Wikinvest to help create one!
What's in this CHK analysis on Wikinvest...
- Business Overview
- Trends and Forces
- Chesapeake Wants to Fund its Growth Internally
- Rising Oil & Natural Gas Prices Increase Chesapeake's Revenue, Falling Oil & Gas Prices Shrink Chesapeake's Margins
- Improvement in U.S. Natural Gas Rig Count Signals Positive Industry Movement
- Chesapeake's Chips are on the Barnett Shale
- Anti-Fracking Legislation by Congress May Force the Company to Restructure Natural Gas Extraction
- Increased Production and Higher Cash flow
- The "Green Revolution" Could Prove Troublesome to Chesapeake in the Long Run
- Japanese Nuclear Fallout Puts Spotlight on Alternative Energy Sources