Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb74q7/argentina_commerci) has announced the addition of the "Argentina Commercial Banking Report Q2 2012" report to their offering.
Business Monitor International's Argentina Commercial Banking Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, banking associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on Argentina's commercial banking industry.
- Rely On Our Independent 5-year Forecasts As A Benchmark to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning.
- Target Business Opportunities & Risks through our reviews - and major deals, projects and investments.
- Exploit Latest Competitive Intelligence & Company SWOTS on your peers and competitors through company rankings by sales, market share, investments and leading products and services.
Since Q108, we have described numerically the banking business environment for each of the countries surveyed by BMI. We do this through our Commercial Banking Business Environment Rating (CBBER), a measure that ensures we capture the latest quantitative information available. It also ensures consistency across all countries and between the inputs to the CBBER and the Insurance Business Environment Rating, which is likewise now a feature of our insurance reports. Like the Business Environment Ratings calculated by BMI for all the other industries on which it reports, the CBBER takes into account the limits of potential returns and the risks to the realisation of those returns. It is weighted 70% to the former and 30% to the latter.
The evaluation of the 'Limits of potential returns' includes market elements that are specific to the banking industry of the country in question and elements that relate to that country in general. Within the 70% of the CBBER that takes into account the 'Limits of potential returns', the market elements have a 60% weighting and the country elements have a 40% weighting.
- Banco de la Naci?n Argentina
- BBVA Banco Franc?s
- Banco Provincia
- Banco Galicia
- Banco Macro
- HSBC Bank Argentina
- Banco Credicoop
- Banco Santander Rio
- Banco de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb74q7/argentina_commerci