SALT LAKE CITY, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, announced that a leading online retailer selected inContact to power its customer support contact center. The company staffs approximately 200 agents and triples this count from October through January to support end-of-year holiday sales.
The retailer has grown significantly through acquisition, leaving it with four disparate contact center locations that didn't work together or enable them to leverage the pool of agents across all of their brands. Additionally, the company leverages an outsource contact center provider that used another separate system, providing limited visibility into the entire contact center operation.
The company selected inContact to power its operations due to:
- Scalability – inContact can quickly scale to meet demand, during predictable holiday swings or other peak call times, ensuring that the retailer pays only for the capacity they need
- Integration with RightNow Technologies CRM – The inContact CRM Plug-in Agent for RNT enables the retailer's agent to deliver the most intelligent and personalized service experience.
- Support for multi-site locations – inContact's cloud platform enables the retailer to create a unified service process across multiple contact center locations, including outsourcers
- Redundancy – inContact's geographically redundant data centers ensure that the retailer is available to its customers whenever they choose to shop 24x7x365
"This was a perfect situation where our company capabilities completely aligned with the requirements of the customer," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "As the cloud contact center leader, inContact has a proven track record helping retail customers cost-effectively support significant seasonal shifts and multiple locations, while delivering a powerful, branded service experience."
- Learn how inContact drives sales and direct response contact centers: http://www.incontact.com/hosted-call-center-software/retail-sales-call-centers
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/incontact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
- Read about contact center best practices: http://blog.incontact.com
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) helps contact centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its powerful portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions. The company's services and solutions enable contact centers to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing customer-centric business improvement and growth. To learn more, visit www.inContact.com.
Safe Harbor Statement: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking information made on the Company's behalf. All statements, other than statements of historical facts which address the Company's expectations of sources of capital or which express the Company's expectation for the future with respect to financial performance or operating strategies, can be identified as forward-looking statements. Such statements made by the Company are based on knowledge of the environment in which it operates, but because of the factors previously listed, as well as other factors beyond the control of the Company, actual results may differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements. (For the complete statement, please click here.)
inContact® is the registered trademark of inContact, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.