Check printing software, ezCheckPrinting was updated with new QuickBooks check printing feature and improved user interface. This check writer is available for free test-drive at www.halfpricesoft.com
Business users who are looking for the easy-to-use and affordable check printing software can try out the new ezCheckPrinting Check writer software from halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com). EzCheckPrinting software eliminates the need to purchase expensive pre-printed checks. It also speeds up check writing and bill paying. The new version 5.0.1 is more powerful and flexible than ever:
- New QuickBooks check printing features: ezChekcPrinting users can now pull check data from QuickBooks directly and print checks on the blank check paper
- Improved user interface that allows user to resize the screen easily.
- Enhanced installation package which makes it easier for user to start the test drive
Priced from $39 (FREE through online special offer), ezCheckPrinting software is affordable for any business. Customer just purchases ezCheckPrinting once and enjoys this check writer forever.
“The best way to find the right check writer software is to use it,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We improved the installation package. So new users can install ezCheckPrinting software on their machines and start the free test drive easily and quickly."
Other main features of this check writing software include:
- 3-Per-Page, Check on Top, Check in Middle, and Check on Bottom options.
- Print checks on blank computer check paper and pre-printed checks.
- Print pre-printed blank checks to fill in manually at a later time or to use with other software such as ezPaycheck, Quicken, QuickBooks and Microsoft Money.
- Support unlimited accounts and checks with no extra charge
- Never reorder checks from the bank - which often results in costly delays and fees.
With ezCheckPrinting, writing and printing a check is just a few clicks. All user have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words.
"We found most software on the market were too complex and too expensive for small business owners," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe small business owners should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run the software. We wanted to build something that was user friendly, super simple, affordable & totally risk free."