REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle announced the availability of Oracle Enterprise Taxation Policy Management Self Service, which provides tax and revenue authorities with a single citizen portal -- powered by Oracle Policy Automation for Public Sector, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Application Development Framework and Oracle SOA Suite -- that can integrate across multiple tax types and tax processing systems.
- Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management Self Service enables tax and revenue authorities to quickly provide more taxpayer services online -- such as the ability to make payments, contact the tax agency with questions and requests or receive self-guided automated assistance with policies and tax law. Tax and revenue authorities can implement Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management Self Service -- an out-of-the-box solution -- quickly and easily, and lower the cost of taxpayer service operations by promoting a broader set of taxpayer self service features.
- The solution also integrates with leading credit card payment processors for tax payments (i.e. Official Payments Corporation) to ease the electronic payment process.
- "For many years, taxpayers had to make a phone call or travel to a local tax and revenue authority to deliver a form, discuss his/her situation or make a payment. Today, however, citizens and businesses expect to find instant answers to their questions and make payments, all via the Web -- anytime, anywhere. Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management Self Service enables tax and revenue authorities to provide taxpayers with anytime access to valuable information and services, ultimately strengthening the tax and revenue authority/taxpayer relationship," said Mark Johnson, senior vice president, Oracle Public Sector.
- Oracle Public Sector
- Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management
- Oracle Public Sector on Facebook
- Oracle Public Sector on Twitter
- Oracle Public Sector on Diigo
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to public sector, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.