REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Demonstrating its ongoing commitment to cloud, Oracle today announced Oracle CloudWorld, an event series where senior Oracle executives, customers, partners and industry thought leaders will share how they drive business transformation using the Oracle Cloud.
- Oracle Cloud is the most comprehensive cloud in the world being used each day by more than 25 million users and more than 10,000 organizations.
- The debut of Oracle CloudWorld follows closely on the heels of the expansion of the Oracle Cloud services portfolio at Oracle OpenWorld 2012. Oracle President Mark Hurd will kick off Oracle CloudWorld on January 15, 2013 in Dubai. Oracle CloudWorld will include events in cities around the world, including: London, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Mumbai, Munich, New York City, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
- Keynote sessions will highlight Oracle's strategy and roadmap for cloud and social. Subsequent tracks for line of business executives will focus on Sales and Marketing, Customer Service and Support, HR and Talent Management, and Finance and Operations.
- Oracle CloudWorld will also have tracks for application developers and DBAs focused on how to use the Oracle Database and Java Cloud Services. It will also highlight how organizations can best leverage Social Media to monitor, engage, and market to their customers.
- Oracle executives, along with customers and partners, will share ideas on how to drive business transformation and gain competitive advantage from technologies like cloud, social, and mobile to drive innovation across lines of business.
- Each Oracle CloudWorld event will include customized local content, as well as multiple tracks, in-depth Q&A sessions, real-world case studies, and hands-on demos and exhibits.
- Register for Oracle CloudWorld here: http://oracle.com/cloudworld
- "Cloud computing is transforming business and IT by enabling new services that drive value, accelerate innovation and reduce cost across the enterprise," said Thomas Kurian, executive vice president of product development, Oracle. "To help customers realize these benefits, we are launching the Oracle CloudWorld event series. Through a combination of best practices, unique insights and customized content, the events will help businesses leverage the cloud to drive their current and future success."
- Oracle CloudWorld
- Oracle Cloud
- Sign up now: cloud.oracle.com
- Connect with the Oracle Cloud online communities: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Oracle Cloud Blog
Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle provides the industry's broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private and hybrid cloud offerings. The Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade Application Services, Platform Services, Infrastructure Services and Social Services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services for IT providers to build and manage clouds.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.