NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- NATIONAL RETAIL FEDERATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- M.Video, a leading Russian consumer electronics retailer, has selected Oracle Commerce solutions to support growth by helping to deliver a consistent and dynamic customer experience across its web, call center, mobile and social channels, along with its more than 280 stores in more than 120 cities.
- The first and only publicly traded company in its sector, M.Video offers over 20,000 audio/video, digital, small and large home appliances, media and entertainment products as well as accessories, and is well known for its outstanding customer service.
- Following a full and competitive evaluation, M.Video identified Oracle Commerce, including Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Oracle Web Commerce Service Center and Oracle Endeca solutions, as the integrated, scalable platform to support all consumer touch points and facilitate a complete cross-channel experience.
- The implementation will replace M.Video's legacy system which lacks the flexibility to meet the changing needs of its customers and engage more effectively through recommendations, promotions and search.
- Implementation of the Oracle Commerce solutions is underway with Gold-level Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members, EPAM and Spindrift providing business consultancy, integration and development.
- "The experience we deliver to our customers is key to our success," said Chris Mangham, CIO, M.Video. "Oracle Commerce will help us to engage more effectively with our customers at whichever touch point they use and deliver that superior and consistent experience that increases loyalty and customer satisfaction, and supports growth."
- "Customers expect each interaction to be personalized, relevant and consistent," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Retail. "Oracle Commerce will enable M.Video to maximize interactions with customers at every opportunity and optimize the benefits to both customers and the business."
- About M.Video
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
- Oracle in Retail
- About Oracle Commerce
- Complete Commerce Blog
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.