REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Gartner, Inc. has positioned Oracle in the Leaders Quadrant in its 2012 report "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms." (1)
- Gartner Magic Quadrants position vendors within a particular market segment based on their completeness of vision and their ability to execute on that vision.
- According to Gartner, "GRCM [GRC Management] is defined as the automation of the management, measurement, remediation and reporting of controls and risks against objectives, in accordance with rules, regulations, standards, policies and business decisions."
- Gartner also states, "Most enterprises are also looking for solutions that support their strategies for more controls automation, including reporting from CCM [continuous controls monitoring] of ERP and other controls automation in the IT infrastructure that can be integrated into the EGRC platform," and as a consequence, "a trend of the convergence of Continuous Controls Monitoring with the EGRC platform is emerging, and there is also a slow trend toward the convergence of IT GRCM and EGRC platform solutions."
- Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance applications deliver risk management embedded directly into key business processes to help minimize operational risk, increase process effectiveness and improve the bottom line. This integrated application suite automates risk and compliance management activities including the continuous monitoring and analysis of all business transactions in your ERP and other critical business applications.
- "Oracle's unique product strategy that integrates enterprise risk management with continuous controls monitoring with pre-built integrations to the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's PeopleSoft and Oracle Identity Management is delivering significant and measurable business value to our customers. We believe that our position in the Leaders quadrant of the 'Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms' demonstrates Oracle's continued investment in advanced capabilities beyond core compliance functions," said Chris Leone, senior vice president, Oracle Application Development.
- Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms
- Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Oracle Fusion GRC Solution Brief
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms," by French Caldwell, John A. Wheeler, October 4, 2012.