REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- For the second year in a row, KLAS has named Oracle's PeopleSoft Financials best Financials/ERP software in its "2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services" report(i). The annual report, now in its 15th year, ranks the best-performing healthcare IT vendors in nearly 100 market segments based on ratings from nearly 20,000 interviews with healthcare providers.
- To obtain objective findings, KLAS developed 25 questions that enable healthcare providers to rate products and vendors in the areas of product quality, sales and contracting, implementation and training, functionality and upgrades, service and support and general, and calculated the overall performance ratings based on individual scores.
- KLAS -- a healthcare technology research firm that specializes in monitoring and reporting the performance of software, services, medical equipment and infrastructure vendors -- defines the Financial/ERP market segment as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) vendor products and components that provide some or all of general accounting, asset management, human resources and payroll, accounts payable and materials management.
- Oracle offers comprehensive, end-to-end solutions to the healthcare industry to support best practices and help decrease costs. Oracle's healthcare-specific applications help healthcare providers deliver lower-cost high-quality care and reduce patient safety concerns through the integration of clinical data and the ability to analyze patient-specific information.
- Oracle's PeopleSoft 9.1 is a complete ERP suite that helps companies operate more efficiently, saving time and money. PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 helps organizations achieve world-class finance processes by dramatically improving the period close, helping maximize cash, reduce liabilities and further automating compliance and financial control.
- "Providers recognize the critical role that technology providers, like Oracle, play in improving healthcare delivery," says Adam Gale, KLAS president. "Thus, a growing number of providers are weighing in on vendor performance. It speaks volumes that providers want to be heard and be counted. And vendors are listening."
- "Oracle is honored to be named Best in KLAS for Financials/ERP in the healthcare market for two years running as it represents the voice of the customer," said Marc Perlman, global vice president, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Oracle. "Receiving this award is particularly significant as the rankings provide objective feedback in critical areas that indicate customer success and satisfaction. This award validates our ongoing commitment to delivering innovative solutions, such as Oracle's PeopleSoft Financials, that help healthcare organizations gain the transparency needed to effectively and cost-efficiently manage complex organizations and workforces."
- Oracle In Healthcare
- Follow Oracle Healthcare on Twitter
- Become an Oracle Health Sciences Fan on Facebook
- Oracle Healthcare on YouTube
- Oracle's PeopleSoft 9.1
- Oracle's PeopleSoft Financial Management
- PeopleSoft Apps Strategy Blog
KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and to be counted. Working with thousands of healthcare executives and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment, and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends, and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. Founded in 1996, KLAS' staff and advisory board members average 25 years of healthcare information technology experience. For more information, go to www.KLASresearch.com, email marketing@KLASresearch.com, or call 1-800-920-4109 to speak with a KLAS representative. Follow KLAS on Twitter @KLASresearch.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(i) "2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services," December 2012. ©2012 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com