REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle Health Sciences today announced the availability of Oracle Health Sciences ClearTrial Plan and Source Enterprise Edition Cloud Service 5.0, the latest version of the cloud-based clinical trial operations solution that enables life sciences organizations to plan, source and track clinical projects and financial performance via a single, integrated platform.
- The newest release now provides support for phase I trials, which when combined with existing capabilities, enables organizations to support a broad range of clinical trials -- from initial safety screenings to complex testing and post-approval studies -- in one scalable and flexible solution.
- Further expanding the breadth and study types that sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) can create and track, the latest release also provides support for multiple treatment arm studies -- including complex cross over studies, in which different types and sequences of treatment courses are administered to various study groups.
- Oracle Health Sciences ClearTrial Plan and Source is now delivered via the Oracle Health Sciences Cloud, providing users with improved performance, availability and fault tolerance. In addition, as a cloud-based solution, users will gain immediate access to ClearTrial's enhanced functionality and improved user interface.
- "We remain committed to evolving the breadth and depth of Oracle ClearTrial Plan and Source Cloud Service's capabilities to provide life sciences organizations with the tools they need to conduct and track increasingly complex clinical trials across diverse geographies, outsourcers, therapeutic areas and trial phases," said Neil de Crescenzo, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. "The new capabilities will allow life sciences organizations to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace while accelerating the process of bringing new therapies to market."
- Oracle in Health Sciences
- Oracle Health Sciences ClearTrial Plan and Source Cloud Service
- Chorus Pharma Makes Clinical Trial Budgets More Precise, Less Variable and Enhances Clinical Trial Value Proposition
- Follow Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Health Sciences Community on Facebook
- Oracle Health Sciences on YouTube
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to health sciences, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.