Crabby's Seafood Bar and Grill Joplin MO - THIRD THURSDAY SPGet This Coupon
Woody's Glass Shop - Shower DoorsGet This Coupon
HACKETT HOT WINGS - Signature Sauces & Rubs In Restaurant anGet This Coupon
Freeman Liquidators - 20% off ChandeliersGet This Coupon
Derma Tech - 15% Off all Obagi ProductsGet This Coupon
Chatter's Grill PITTSBURG KS 66762-6649 - Sirloin Tips & 2 sGet This Coupon
Chatter's Grill PITTSBURG KS 66762-6649 - buy 1 large saladGet This Coupon
ITEC Attractions - 10% off at Montana Mikes Steakhouse in BrGet This Coupon
Cosmic Castle Parsons KS - Free Game Credits With Food PurchGet This Coupon
Freeman Liquidators - 50% off In-Stock Gun CabinetsGet This Coupon
An expert marketing personnel and also a physical therapist, Nitin Chhoda, has a wide spread experience palette in the implementation and development of physical therapy EMR systems and systems analysis, advises the therapists to follow these 5 tricks with what they can easily win the deal:
1. First, they need to narrow down the selection based on their needs and then look for EMR that focuses on features they would like to have in their physical therapy practice. This will help them to find the EMR best suited for their job among all the others available in the market.
2. Next, they need to go through every detail of a vendor agreement before making the final decision. The modules and versions included in the electronic medical records system must be researched carefully before committing to buy. It is good to discuss prior to buying and even better, to get the descriptions written so that at times when their software provider fails they still have access to it.
3. They need to choose the maker of the EMR system they are willing to buy. Many physical therapy documentation software are developed by physical therapists especially for the physical therapy practice. This software is very easy to use, painless and takes less time.
4. After that, they need to compare the cost required to purchase different EMR systems. This process is not as simple as getting to a store and comparing price tags and features. Talking to multiple vendors over phone and researching from the online resources can help judging the price of different EMR systems. Several online EMR cost and other physical therapy documentation calculators assist in determining initial buying and long-term maintenance cost.
5. Last but obviously not the least, before opting for an EMR system, they have to enhance their computer related skills in both theoretical and practical areas. In an EMR system, filling out of all the data gives simply one chance to be done correctly. A qualified team can be assembled for this if required.
With all these advice, Chhoda believes that, ‘’Therapists should start looking for the right EMR systems for themselves’’ and start learning how to analyze the recorded data for further business improvement like ‘’treatment and patient history analysis, pricing model analysis, staffing management, booking system’’ etc. and so on.
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit the website at http://www.emrnews.com.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT is a licensed physical therapist, a certified strength and conditioning specialist and an entrepreneur. He is the author of "Physical Therapy Marketing For The New Economy" and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics” and is a prolific speaker, writer and creator of products and systems to streamline medical billing and coding, electronic medical records, health care practice management and marketing to increase referrals. He has been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems and the annual Private Practice Summit. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He is also the creator of the Therapy Newsletter and Clinical Contact, both web-based services to help private practices improve communication with patients, delivery better quality of care and boost patient retention.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here