BENTONVILLE, Ark., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoppers on the hunt for a more cheerful Black Friday savings experience should look no further than Sam's Club, who today announced extraordinary savings atop complimentary breakfast to all Sam's Club members on Nov. 23. When the doors open at 7 a.m., holiday cheer starts at Sam's Club with members-only savings on exclusive one-day only items and top brands, plus free Starbucks Holiday Blend Coffee and Artisan Fresh pastries, baked fresh at Sam's Club.+
Making Black Friday Cheery
According to a recent Sam's Club 2012 Study on Holiday Cheer one in ten shoppers believe early morning shopping is in need of more holiday cheer. The study found that to make the annual Black Friday shopping trip cheerier, 36 percent of American consumers who shop on Black Friday want to receive free stuff, 24 percent want smaller crowds, 20 percent would like shorter lines, 12 percent want baked pastries and eight percent want free coffee.
"Our members pay a fee to shop in our clubs, so they expect a sensible, hassle-free holiday shopping experience alongside an exciting assortment of gifts at great prices; at Sam's Club, they'll find free breakfast, hot coffee and award-winning member service," said Todd Harbaugh, Executive Vice President of Operations at Sam's Club. "The Black Friday shopping experience is our annual 'thank you' to members, providing access to extraordinary prices, quality brands our members trust like Samsung, Dyson, and Vizio, and the assortment of gifts to bring cheer to all of our members' family and friends."
Cheer Is: Making a List and Checking it Twice
The Study on Holiday Cheer also states that 59 percent of men dread holiday shopping, while 55 percent of women dream of shopping for gifts all year. Including exciting savings on smartphones, jewelry and electronics, Sam's Club delivers the perfect gifts for him, her and them to the Black Friday assortment including:*
Tech, Wireless and Entertainment
- HP Pavilion 14" "Sleekbook" Notebook PC 6 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive with HD LED display, Intel® Core™ i5 processor and with Windows 8 OS $399
- Samsung® Galaxy S™ III, Android™ 4.0 0S, 1.5GHz dual-core processor. $.96
- 65" Vizio LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV $998** (savings of 30 percent)
- LG® 2D Blu-ray™ Disc Player $38 (savings of almost 50 percent)
- 47" LG LED 1080p 120Hz 3D HDTV w/ Soundbar $779
- iTunes $100 Gift Card Multipack (4/$25) $79.88 (savings of over 20 percent)
- New Release Blu-ray movies including "Brave," "Madagascar 3" and "The Lorax" $9.98
Gifts that Sparkle
- 0.95 CT. T.W. Diamond Stud Plus Earrings in 14K White Gold (H-I, I1) $499
- 0.96 CT. T.W. 3-Stone Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold (I, I1) $899
- Invicta Watch – in silver or gold $69.98
Gifts for Kids and Family Fun
Fabulous Finds for the Home
- Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner $249
- Wolfgang Puck 6-Piece Cutlery Set $19.98
- Wolfgang Puck Wine Opener or Salt & Pepper Sets $9.98 ea.
Can't Wait? Cybernate with Free Shipping on Select Black Friday Items
Members eager to beat or avoid Black Friday traffic can "cybernate" and shop online for memorable gifts for 48 hours beginning at 10 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Nov. 21 at SamsClub.com and on the Sam's Club mobile and iPad apps. Members will enjoy free shipping to most states on electronics, toys, jewelry and several unique items, including the following online-only offers:*
Tech & Digital, SamClub.com only
The Live Better Experience, SamClub.com only
- NASCAR & Indy Racing Experience Drive Packages $199.98
- 44,000 BTU Hammer Tone Bronze Patio Heater $89.98
- Serta® Tivoli Firm Mattress Set – Queen $398
For the Kid in All of Us, SamsClub.com only
- Saratoga Cedar Swing Set $749
- 12V 2-Seater Hummer H2 Ride-On Vehicle (Black or Pink) $199.98
- Corvette Bed & Light (Toddler to Twin) $199.98
Sam's Club Kicks off Cyberweek Nov. 24 – Dec. 2
Members who choose to snooze through Black Friday can take advantage of exciting Cyberweek merchandise, including free shipping on select items, Nov. 24 through Dec. 2 at SamsClub.com and Sam's Club mobile and iPad apps.
Cheer is: Exclusive Services during the Busiest Time of the Year
In an effort to better serve members on the busiest shopping day of the year, Sam's Club is offering a number of time-saving, convenient services and holiday inspiration to help shoppers as they search for the perfect gifts and prepare to spend time with family and friends.
Membership/Upgrade Incentive: Shoppers who join Sam's Club during the Black Friday Savings Event, starting Nov. 23 and continuing through Nov. 25, will receive a gift card valued up to $40 to use immediately or to stuff a stocking for the holidays. Current members who upgrade to Plus membership will receive a $25 gift card. Gift of membership is available, offering family, friends, college students, teachers and everyone on your list the gift of savings for an entire year.
Sam's Club Mobile Updates: Mobile shoppers can access Black Friday deals on-the-go through Sam's Club mobile app, available for Android, iPhone and Blackberry, and the iPad app. New updates for the app include a Holiday Giftfinder and handy "How-To" videos and photo guides to tree trimming and home decor. Members can also upload special holiday photos directly from their smartphone to the Sam's Club Photo Center on the Sam's Club app.
24/7 Free Tech Support: Thanks to the qualified team of Sam's Club Tech Experts, members can feel confident about their Black Friday purchases before they make them. Members can call 1-877-758-4346 for assistance and questions on Black Friday electronics, up to and including Thanksgiving Day. Even on Christmas Day, Sam's Club members can call for free set-up and technical assistance for any television, home theater, digital music player, camera/camcorder or computer purchased at Sam's Club during the Black Friday Savings Event or any day of the year.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Pricing and item availability may vary in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico and on SamsClub.com. The Black Friday Savings Event circular* is available at SamsClub.com. Black Friday and general holiday b-roll can be found at SamsClub.com/newsroom"Holiday Center".
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club®, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is the nation's eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products and services to more than 47 million members in clubs across the U.S., as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico. Members save an average of 34 percent over traditional retailers. To learn more about Savings Made Simple®, visit SamsClub.com, and look for Sam's Club on our Mobile and iPad® Apps.
+ Food and beverage available while supplies last.
* It is our firm intention to have every advertised item in stock. Occasionally, however, an advertised item may not be available for purchase due to unforeseen difficulties. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases or one-per-Member or household, and to exclude resellers. We have done our best to ensure all information in marketing collateral are accurate and up-to-date. Errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to correction. Pricing and item availability may vary in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico and on SamsClub.com Pricing good for a limited time. No rain checks. Select items on SamsClub.com qualify for free standard shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, starting 10 pm CST Nov. 21 through midnight CST, Nov. 23. Offer available while supplies last. Not all items that are available online are available to ship to Alaska and Hawaii. Visit SamsClub.com for details.
**Min 6 available per Club. No rain checks.
SOURCE Sam's Club
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here