JUPITER, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 06/20/12 --
WHAT: 51st Annual Grand Haven Art Festival & Family Fun Day
WHEN: June 23 - 24, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Washington Avenue in Downtown Grand Haven
Navigational Address: 233 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, Michigan 49417
To Support the Arts, the Local Economy, the Chamber of Commerce Grand Haven Spring Lake Ferrysburg & Main Street DDA
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
- Juried first-class outdoor art gallery showcasing local and national artists
- Original Artwork Handmade in America
- 150 artists from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets -- ranging from as little as $25 to $30,000
- Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- All artists on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of artistic media:
- Life Size Sculptures
- Handmade jewelry
- Mixed Media
- Family Fun Day: Saturday, June 23rd, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm -- interactive art activities for children provided by local businesses.
- Green Market -- featuring exotic quality flowers, plants and gourmet items
For interviews with participating artists and images of their work, please contact AnaBelle Dweck at email@example.com.
About Howard Alan Events, Ltd.:
Howard Alan Events, a Florida-based company, develops and presents art and craft shows throughout the country. For the past 25 years, Howard Alan Events has produced some of the nation's finest juried art shows, including more than 40 venues each year such as the Downtown Aspen Art Festival (Aspen, CO), Beaver Creek Art Festival (Beaver Creek, CO), Chicago Tribune North Michigan Avenue Art Festival (Chicago, IL), and the Las Olas Art Fairs, (Fort Lauderdale, FL). Several shows are ranked in the top 100 art fairs in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine. The group's founders personally select culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. Each show is unique with works of both established and emerging artists.
For additional information on the 51st Annual Grand Haven Art Festival and Family Fun Day contact Courtney Geurink at CGeurink@grandhavenchamber.org or 616-842-4910, you may also visit www.artfestival.com. For more information on other Howard Alan Events art and craft shows across the country, call 561-746-6615.
Howard Alan and various artists are available for advance interviews.
Photos of art festivals, participating artists and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-592-8500.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here