Research and Markets: Uganda - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rqgqd/uganda) has announced the addition of the "Uganda - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts" report to their offering.
This annual report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Uganda's telecommunications market.
Subjects Covered Include:
- One of the most competitive mobile markets in the region;
- Key statistics;
- Market and industry overviews;
- Government policies affecting the telecoms industry;
- Market liberalisation and regulatory issues;
- Telecoms operators - privatisation, acquisitions, new licences;
- Major players (fixed, mobile and broadband);
- Infrastructure development, including international and domestic fibre;
- Mobile voice and data markets, including 3G, 4G;
- Average Revenue per User (ARPU);
- Internet and broadband development and growth;
- Broadband pricing - ADSL, WiMAX, WiFi, EV-DO, 3G, 4G (LTE), Metro Ethernet;
- Convergence (voice/data, fixed/wireless/mobile);
- Digital media;
- Mobile money transfer and m-banking services.
- Uganda Telecom (UTL, LAP Green, Telecel, Orascom, Deutsche Telekom)
- Bharti Airtel (Zain, Celtel)
- Warid Telecom (Essar)
- Orange (HiTS Telecom)
- Simba Telecoms
- Infocom (Altech)
- Internet Solutions
- UTL Online
- Africa Online
- The Broadband Company (TMP)
- Wateen Telecoms
- Smile Telecom
- Foris Telecom
- Talk Telecom
- Mo Telecom
- Goal Technology Solutions (GTS)
- WBS Television
- NTV Uganda
- Jump TV
- Zuku TV (Wananchi)
- Standard Chartered Bank
- American Tower Corporation (ATC).
For more information, including full table of contents, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rqgqd/uganda
Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here