Research and Markets: Celiac Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rklqvw/celiac_disease) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Celiac Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Celiac Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Celiac Disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Celiac Disease.
- A review of the Celiac Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Celiac Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Celiac Disease.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Celiac Disease pipeline depth and focus of Celiac Disease therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Involved in Celiac Disease Therapeutics Development
- BioLineRx, Ltd.
- Alba Therapeutics Corporation
- ActogeniX NV
- Artielle ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc.
- Altor BioScience Corporation
- Alvine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avaxia Biologics, Inc.
- Provid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- FunZyme BioTechnologies S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rklqvw/celiac_disease
Source: Global Markets Direct
Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here