Research and Markets: Bosch Sensortec BMG160 3-Axis MEMS Gyroscope Reverse Costing Analysis
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwt8zb/bosch_sensortec) has announced the addition of the "Bosch Sensortec BMG160 3-Axis MEMS Gyroscope Reverse Costing Analysis" report to their offering.
The first MEMS gyroscope of Bosch for Consumer Applications Employing a New Wafer Bonding Process
More than 10 years after the release of its MEMS gyroscopes for automotive, Bosch Sensortec release its first 3-Axis gyroscope for consumer applications.
In a market largely dominated by STMicroelectronics and InvenSense, Bosch Sensortec was the first to release a 3-axis MEMS gyroscope in a 3x3mm² package in order to gain market shares. Although the manufacturing process (Epi-poly surface micromachining) is similar to the one of automotive gyro, new processes for the capping and the wafer bonding has been adopted. Indeed, the classic "glass-frit" wafer bonding has been abandoned in favor of an eutectic bonding.
This report provides a complete teardown of the MEMS gyro with:
- Detailed photos
- Material analysis
- Schematic assembly description
- Manufacturing Process Flow
- In-depth manufacturing cost analysis
- Selling price estimation
Key Topics Covered
Bosch Company Profile
- Physical Analysis Methodology
Manufacturing Process Flow
- ASIC Process Flow
- Description of the ASIC Wafer Fabrication Unit
- MEMS Sensor Process Flow
- MEMS Cap Process Flow
- MEMS Wafer Bonding Process Flow
- Description of the MEMS Wafer Fabrication Unit
- Packaging Process Flow
- Main Steps of Economic Analysis
- Yields Hypotheses
- ASIC Front-End Cost
- ASIC Back-End 0 : Probe Test, Thinning & Dicing
- ASIC Die Cost
- MEMS Front-End Cost
- MEMS Front-End Cost per Process Steps
- MEMS Front-End : Equipment Cost per Family
- MEMS Front-End : Material Cost per Family
- MEMS Back-End 0 : Probe Test & Dicing
- MEMS Die Cost (Front End + Back End 0)
- Back-End : Packaging Cost
- Back-End : Final test & Calibration Cost
- Component Cost (FE + BE 0 + BE 1)
Estimated Price Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwt8zb/bosch_sensortec
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, and new products.
Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here