Research and Markets: Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xk98f5/diabetic_foot) has announced the addition of the "Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" report to their offering.
Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" provides data on the Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xk98f5/diabetic_foot
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here