RIO DE JANEIRO, May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (Mills) (BM&FBOVESPA: MILS3 )presented in the first quarter of 2012 (1Q12) record quarterly revenue, EBITDA, net earnings and EBITDA margin; an excellent financial performance consistent with its plan for growth and increasing the profitability of its businesses.
Main highlights of Mills 1Q12 performance:
- Record net revenue of R$ 199.1 million, 37.3% higher than the first quarter of 2011 (1Q11).
- Record EBITDA of R$ 86.2 million, 63.2% above 1Q11.
- EBITDA margin of 43.3%, versus 36.4% in 1Q11.
- Record operational earnings of R$ 135.5 million, 52.3% higher than 1Q11.
- Net earnings of R$ 32.7 million, 47.2% higher than 1Q11.
- Capex reached R$ 58.4 million, equivalent to 46.0% of the 2012 capex budget.
- Annualized return on invested capital (ROIC) of 15.1%, against 13.8% in 1Q11.
- Leverage reduction, as measured by the net debt/LTM EBITDA, from 1.6x at the end of 2011 to 1.4x at the end of 1Q12.
- Approval of the distribution of remuneration to shareholders, at the General Shareholders Meeting, in the total gross amount of R$ 25.3 million, in the form of interest on capital and dividends, with payment made on April 30, 2012.
- Fiscal council set up at the General Shareholders' Meeting, on a permanent basis, aiming to maintain the ongoing commitment of the Company to best corporate governance practices, and the appointment of its three members and their respective substitutes.
- Mills was elected the world's best company for access in 2011 by the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPA Awards), supported by the main global editor of magazines specialized in machines and equipments, in recognition of its performance in promoting the motorized access market, focusing on excellence in technical assistance and safety.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Teleconference and Webcast
Date: May 11th, 2012, Friday
Time: 10:00 (New York time), 11:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 15:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1 786 924 6977 or +1 888 700 0802 (toll free), code: Mills
Replay: +55 11 4688 6312 / code: 0114508# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here.
Phone: 55 21 2123 3776
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.