FinancialContent is the trusted provider of stock market information to the media industry.
November 08, 2010 at 03:00 AM EST
BestOfOTC.com Nasdaq Stocks in Focus: (ALRN, IGOI, MGIC, LPTH, DTV, POT)
(EMAILWIRE.COM, November 08, 2010 ) NEW YORK, NY - Best of OTC, publishers of free stock alerts (http://www.BestofOTC.com), reports on the following stock performances for 11/04/2010:
- iGo, Inc. (NASDAQ:IGOI) dropped by 0.95% currently trading at $2.08 with day traded volume of 356,127.00. iGo, Inc. (iGo) is a provider of products and solutions for the electronics industry.
- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:MGIC) dropped by 0.30% currently trading at $3.30 with day traded volume of 501,486.00, Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. develops, markets, sells and supports an application platform and business and process integration solutions. The Company's products and services are available through a global network of its regional offices, independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators (SIs), distributors and value added resellers (VARs), as well as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and consulting partners in approximately 50 countries.
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) dropped by 2.23% to close on $2.63 with day traded volume of 27,670.00. LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LightPath) manufactures optical components and higher-level assemblies, including precision molded glass aspheric optics, precision molded infrared molded optics, isolators, proprietary fiber-optic collimators, GRADIUM glass lenses and other optical materials used to produce products that manipulate light.
- DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV) moved down by 3.60% currently trading at the price of $42.59 with volume of 18.21M. DIRECTV, incorporated in 2009, is a provider of digital television entertainment in the United States and Latin America. The Company operates two direct-to-home (DTH) operating segments: DIRECTV U.S. and DIRECTV Latin America. DIRECTV Holdings LLC and its subsidiaries (DIRECTV U.S.) is the provider of DTH digital television services and the second largest provider in the multi-channel video programming distribution (MVPD).
- Potash Corp./Saskatchewan (USA) (NYSE:POT) moved down by 2.43% currently trading at the price of $141.97 with volume of 35.92M. Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. (PCS) is an integrated fertilizer and related industrial and feed products company. The Company owns and operates five potash mines in Saskatchewan and one in New Brunswick.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here