FuzeBox, the leading real-time visual collaboration provider, today announced the global launch of its cloud-based mobile video conferencing and collaboration solution. The new business application is optimized for the iPhone and today's Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to work era.
Download Fuze Join for iPhone today: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fuze-join/id302731408?ls=1&mt=8
Fuze Join for iPhone is a cloud-based, business-class smartphone application that takes advantage of all of the iPhone's hardware innovations including retina display, 1080p HD video, and support for the latest high-speed networks - with a lightweight footprint and a simple interface.
FuzeBox's Fuze Join for iPhone features an incredibly easy user interface that is optimized for the iPhone's retina screen, while maintaining full functionality with only five buttons to control every aspect of your collaboration experience. These buttons allow the user to control the following key functions with their fingertips:
- Content: View multimedia files and documents shared by others within the meeting or pull from the cloud and present your own
- Video Feed: View the video feeds of the meeting participants and rearrange the order in which they appear on the screen
- Telepresence: View Telepresence and video conferencing endpoints directly from the iPhone
- Chat: Maintain text chats throughout the meeting with other participants
- Voice Control: Regulate your device audio connection (phone or VoIP) with the option to mute
- List of Participants: View a full list of the meeting attendees
- Network reconnect logic for switching between LTE, WiFi, 3G, HSPA and HSDPA
- View higher quality images and 1080p video content playback with AEC 44.1Khz audio
- Store multimedia files and documents in the cloud for future collaboration sessions
- Stay on track with frame-accurate synchronization on all multimedia playback
- Instantly recover from lost connections with self-healing software. Fuze Join never goes to sleep. Drop a connection or battery run out? Just rejoin the meeting, which is kept in a persistent state in the cloud
The iPhone business application incorporates the key features of Fuze HD for iPad, selected as a top iPad business application by Apple in 2011, and presents them in a simplified and intuitive user interface to better suit the needs of mobile professionals using a smaller device.
"Between the accumulation of travel expenses and time lost, corporations waste millions of dollars each year on supporting travel for employees," says Jeff Cavins, FuzeBox CEO. "We want to equip these businesses with an extensive suite of effective visual collaboration tools to either help optimize the time of those on the road or to save them from taking the trip altogether."
FuzeBox technology is designed to give users total freedom from locations, networks and low-resolution screen sharing solutions. Fuze Join for the iPhone makes online meetings and collaboration experiences simple and intuitive, yet powerful enough to connect enterprise users face-to-face on any device while putting a full suite of collaboration tools at their fingertips.
FuzeBox customers host over 76,000 online meetings per day, and serve up to 7 years worth of conferences every month, in 122 countries and 10 different languages. Learn more about the Fuze visual collaboration platform by contacting sales(at)fuzebox(dot)com or by visiting: http://www.fuzemeeting.com/pricing
FuzeBox is the global leader in real time visual collaboration applications for millions of end users across various businesses. Its flagship application, Fuze HD, allows people to communicate, collaborate and share content from any device, across any network, anywhere in the world. Fuze HD is a mobile and web-based collaboration service that features integrated audio conferencing as well as high-definition, synchronized video and image sharing. The company's technology is based on a real-time visual communications platform that converges telephony, high-definition, synchronized video and image sharing across the enterprise, the web and mobile networks. FuzeBox holds 66 patents in the fields of telephony, web and visual media technologies to transform how professionals and individuals communicate. For more information, please visit: http://www.fuzebox.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9604514.htm