- Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates and former CEO Steve Ballmer once recorded a short video together parodying a scene from the "Austin Powers" films.
- The video, posted on YouTube in 2009 and rediscovered recently by BNN Bloomberg anchor Jon Erlichman, was likely made for internal use during Ballmer's 14-year stint as Microsoft CEO starting in 2000.
- There are numerous goofy videos Gates and Ballmer created while at Microsoft, including ones where they spoof "The Matrix," go on a playdate, and star in a "The Office"-style mockumentary.
- Take a look at the video below, featuring Gates as Austin Powers and Ballmer as Dr. Evil.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- I love Google's new Pixelbook Go, but it's a baffling $850 device that no one should buy
- 2 Amazon execs discuss plans to make a smarter Alexa that can anticipate your needs and stay ahead of Google in the voice wars
- Tech giants are racing to create the next big computing device after the smartphone. Qualcomm's president says it may be just 2 years away.