REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/30/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Gartner, Inc. has placed Oracle's Siebel CRM and Oracle's RightNow CX Cloud Service in the Leaders Quadrant of its 2012 report, "Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers." (1)
- The customer service contact center refers to a logical set of technologies and processes that are engineered to support the customer, regardless of the channel.
- According to Gartner, "Leaders demonstrate market-defining vision and the ability to execute against that vision through products, services, demonstrable sales figures, and solid new references for multiple geographies and vertical industries. Clients report that the vendors deliver a high level of value and return on their commitment. The development team has a clear vision of the implications of business rules, and the impact of social networking on customer service requirements."
- Gartner continued, "A characteristic of a leader is that clients look to the vendor for clues as to how to innovate in customer service in areas such as embedded sensors in equipment, mobile support and extension to social communities. The vendor does not necessarily drive a customer toward vendor lock-in, but rather provides openness to an ecosystem. When asked, clients reply that a Leader's product has affected the organization's competitive position in its markets and helped lower costs. Leaders can demonstrate $50 million in sales to new customers during the past year."
- The world's most complete CRM solution, Oracle's Siebel CRM helps organizations differentiate their businesses to achieve maximum top-and bottom-line growth.
- With solutions tailored to more than 20 industries, Oracle's Siebel CRM delivers a combination of transactional, analytical and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations.
- Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service, the customer experience suite, helps deliver exceptional customer experiences and applications that can drive revenue, increase efficiency, and build loyalty across the web, social networks and contact centers, all delivered via the cloud.
- "Oracle is pleased to be recognized in Gartner's Leaders Quadrants for CRM," said Anthony Lye, senior vice president of CRM, Oracle. "We believe the placement of both Oracle's Siebel CRM and Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service demonstrates our impact on the industry, as well as our commitment to constantly innovating and delivering the customer service and business value that organizations demand. We consider it a significant confirmation that Oracle is a leader deployed on a large-scale globally, across multiple industries, and to every facet of business, including the cloud."
Oracle CRM on Social Media
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers," by Michael Maoz, April 12, 2012.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here