Originally Posted On: https://klinegroup.com/reports/beauty-nutrition-market-brief-usa/
Beauty nutrition has recently seen rapid growth, as consumers explore new areas of beauty centered around improving health and wellness. Companies in both the beauty and supplement industries offer a multitude of options such as drinks, powders, and capsules designed to nourish skin, hair, and nails from the inside out.Scope
- This analysis includes ingestible products marketed to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails.
- Product forms include tablets, caplets, capsules, drops, gummies, powders, and elixirs.
- The report does not include products that aid in sleep, digestion, or relaxation.
- Excluded from the scope are at-home devices or professional services that improve the appearance of hair, skin, and/or nails.
- Channels of distribution include:
- drug stores and pharmacies
- food stores
- mass merchandisers
- health food stores
- specialty beauty stores
- apparel stores
- department stores
- medical care providers’ offices, such as dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other doctors’ offices
- Channel Coverage
- Values, Sources, and Methods
- Rounding and Accuracy
- Key Findings
- Market Size and Growth: 2020-2021
- Market Drivers and Trends
- Sales by Key Area of Benefit: Hair, Skin, and Nails
- Competitive Landscape
- Retail Channel Breakdowns
- Outlook to 2026
For each brand listed in Table 1, the following is provided:
- Brand Overview
- NEW: Consumer sentiment and social listening
- Product Portfolio and New Product Launches
- Promotional Activities
- Pricing and Distribution Strategy
|TABLE 1. BRANDS PROFILED|
|Better Not Younger||Nutrafol|
|Garden of Life||Prose|
|HUM Nutrition||The Bountiful Company|
|Moon Juice||Vital Proteins|
This report serves as an excellent resource for manufacturers and marketers engaged in the beauty and supplement markets. Beauty nutrition brands have been significantly impacted by influencers and digital endorsements. This report now features social listening and consumer sentiment analysis to help subscribers stay abreast with competitive perceptions.
Specifically, it assists subscribers by providing:
- Profiles of potential acquisition prospects
- An understanding of market growth and size of the opportunity
- A perspective of leading and emerging players