Columbia, MD - December 21, 2015 - (Newswire.com)
RTH Solutions LLC is proud to announce the launch of the Lean IT Association (LITA) accredited Lean IT Foundation via both virtual and on-site classroom training. The Lean IT Foundation certification is part of the Lean IT certification scheme.
Lean is about making the organization more efficient and to effectively respond to external demand. Incremental and radical change methods such as Agile Scrum can be used to transition the organization to Lean principles in production and management. IT Service Management can get a huge benefit out of Lean IT by removing waste and optimizing the value of the IT services.
The Lean IT Certification Scheme consists of 4 distinct certifications for various levels. Starting at entry level with the Lean IT Foundation and moving on to Lean IT Kaizen Lead, climbing further up the ladder to Lean IT Leader or Coach. Each level introduces more knowledge and skills, eventually leading up to competences that enable a professional to support corporate introduction or further development of Lean IT initiatives.
The Lean IT Foundation is a foundation level program targeted at a broad audience within IT. The foundation program covers:
- The principles underlying the Lean philosophy
- The importance of understanding and delivering customer value
- The way Lean looks at processes and the waste within them
- How to measure performance and the key determinants of performance
- What the organizational requirements are when implementing Lean, including the use of visual management tools
- Which behavior and attitude is necessary for Lean to be successful within an IT organization
- The DMAIC problem-solving model
- How these Lean principles can be applied within an IT organization
To learn more about RTH Solutions, please visit www.rthsolutions.com.
About Lean IT Association (LITA)
The Lean IT Association (LITA) is a non-profit organization founded by three Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs) - ITpreneurs, Pink Elephant, Quint Wellington Redwood and three Examination Institutes (EIs) - APMG, EXIN, PEOPLECERT International Ltd. To realize its broader purpose LITA aims to provide:
- an industry-standard set of Lean IT reference materials and other resources for practitioner organizations to use;
- a clear understanding of the value and positioning of Lean IT relative to other bodies of knowledge, frameworks and standards;
- a certification scheme aimed at practitioner organizations looking to adopt Lean IT principles in the IT Service development and operations department as well as professionals that want to be certified in Lean IT at various levels.
About RTH Solutions
RTH Solutions is an innovative and rapidly growing service management consulting, staffing and training certified minority, women-owned company. RTH Solutions provides clients with solutions utilizing industry best practices and the know-how to apply them to the clients business models.
RTH Solutions LLC
STE 200 10320 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: RTH Solutions Offers Lean IT Association Training