Nationwide Power is an essential business, and as such, has continued to service customers across the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic with certain precautions in place.
As with many businesses, Nationwide Power saw a decline in demand during the early weeks of the pandemic. Rather than furloughing employees to cut overhead costs, Nationwide Power shifted its focus inward. Confident that when businesses reopened and began operating as normal, Nationwide Power has positioned themselves to be prepared for the increased demand.
“While we have seen many other service providers and OEM’s in the industry drastically limit their services, increase pricing, and furlough employees, we took the opportunity to use these slower weeks to refine our processes and focus on quality. We knew that when businesses started operating again, there would be a huge backlog of demand for both existing and new customers,” according to Jim Hallingstad, Vice President of Nationwide Power.
Since the onset of the pandemic, not only has Nationwide Power retained its full staff, they have also grown the team both at the corporate level and throughout the field.
The following safety measures have been put in place for the safety of both employees and team members:
- Regular temperature checks for team members in contact with either other team members or customers, and immediate reporting of any COVID-19-related symptoms.
- Remote work where available and appropriate.
- Increased cleaning and electrostatic sanitization schedule at the corporate office.
- Regularly washing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Keeping a six-foot distance between self and others (social distancing).
- Avoiding gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Regularly disinfect workspace, tools, computers, and cell phones.
For any business requiring critical power service, contact Nationwide Power at 866-341-7547 or visit www.nationwidepower.com.
Nationwide Power services include:
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) equipment sales
- UPS equipment preventive maintenance and emergency service
- UPS battery maintenance, replacement, and recycling
- Critical power supporting components including emergency generators, switch gear, and HVAC
Nationwide Power's Initial Response to COVID-19
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Nationwide Power™ Continues to Serve Businesses Across the United States With Their Critical Power Needs.