Turkey is one of the world's leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler's bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Bahrainis visiting Turkey for tourism or business purposes are among the eligible nationalities to apply for Turkey e-Visa online. The Turkish government offers different types of tourist visas to Turkey depending on the purpose of travel. Bahraini passport holders are required to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization for Turkey (Turkish e-Visa), even for a short duration of 1 day to 90 days. The approved visa allows Bahraini citizens to stay in Turkey for tourism or business purposes for up to 30 days. Travelers can apply for a Turkey visa from Bahrain online in minutes without having to contact an embassy or consulate.
Documents Required By Bahrain Citizens
- A valid Bahrain passport valid for at least 90 days from the date of arrival
- An email address to receive the approved Turkey visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees from Bahrain.
Whether you are a lover of art, history and culture or looking for some excitement or want to enjoy a good meal or need some shopping therapy and want to enjoy a relaxing spa. It is a fascinating country with a rich history and culture. Turkey offers something for everyone. Mexicans are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The Turkey visa from Mexico is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Mexican citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The eVisa for Turkey for Mexicans is valid for tourist and business trips of up to 30 days. Apply for Turkish visa online without going to an embassy or consulate.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH E-VISA?
Mexican citizens are allowed single entry to Turkey for up to 30 days with the Turkey e-Visa, which is issued upon arrival. The electronic visa is valid for 180 days after entry. Mexico passport holders can use e-Visa for single entry and stay 90 days (3 months).
Documents Required By Mexican Citizens
- A Valid Mexican passport valid for 5 months after the arrival date
- Your passport: include a copy of your valid passport to get the required details.
- Email Address: you will get the travel document via email.
- Payment method: Pay the application fee using one of the available payment methods. You can use a debit/credit card.
Emirati citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The Turkey eVisa for Emirates is an electronic visa that allows the holder to enter Turkey. Emirati citizens who intend to stay in Turkey for more than 90 days for any reason, including vacation or business trips, are also required to apply for a long-stay visa at an embassy or consulate. You can apply for a Turkey visa easily and quickly. e-Visa online with a short application form.
Documents Required for Turkey e-Visa for Emirati Citizens
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 6 months beyond the duration of stay in Turkey.
- A valid email address to which the Turkey e-Visa will be delivered.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to cover the eVisa fees.
Turkey is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. In it you will find history, culture, nature and much more. Straddling the two continents of Europe and Asia, Turkey is a melting pot with something for everyone. It has a beautiful coastline bordering the Mediterranean Sea, historical ruins to rival those of Greece and Italy, plus delicious food and friendly people. It should be on every traveler's bucket list as it offers something for every visitor. Turkey welcomes international tourists in 2022. Citizens of eligible countries can easily obtain their Turkey e-Visa through an online application form. Turkey e-Visa is an official document that allows you to enter Turkey. The electronic visa replaces the “sticky visa” and the “stamp visa”. Eligible travelers can now apply online for a Turkish visa and visit the country for up to 3 months in the Republic of Turkey. Single and multiple entry visas to Turkey are available depending on the nationality of the visitor. Travelers fill out an electronic application form and receive the approved visa via email within approximately 24 hours. The visa system is 100% online.
In order to get Turkey online visa successfully, the applicant needs to provide their personal details such as:
• Full name, as it appears on their passport
• Date and place of birth
• Passport details including issuing and expiration date
Turkey Online e-Visa Requirements
- Have a passport valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of the stay in Turkey.
- Provide a current email address to receive the approved Turkey tourist online visa in their Inbox.
- Provide a valid credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey e-Visa fee.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan