An electric vehicle charging station refers to a device that is generally utilized for supplying power to electric vehicles (EVs). It mainly comprises a facility meter, energy controller, network operating center and lithium-ion batteries. Along with this, it is connected to a power grid or electric current outlet and software application that facilitates charging of varying levels that is widely installed across government facilities, retail shopping centers and parking areas. The easy availability of EV charging stations across public facilities is providing a boost to the market growth across the globe.
The global electric vehicle charging station market reached a value of US$ 6.97 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 51.25 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 39.60% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market/requestsample
Global Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing preference for electric vehicles (EVs) among the masses. With the growing environmental concerns among individuals, there has been a considerable rise in the preference for EVs. Along with this, the advent of digitalized electrical distribution systems across multiple countries is providing a boost to market growth. Moreover, continual technological advancements in EV charging technology are creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the rising government initiatives for developing standards and offering funds for building EV charging stations are positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, increasing investments by leading players in the development of charging stations across geographically extended locations are propelling the market growth. Other factors, including significant growth in the automotive sector, the rising manufacturing of electric vehicles, continuous product innovations, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market
Global Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- ABB Ltd.
- Blink Charging Co.
- BP plc
- ChargePoint Inc
- Daimler AG,
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- EFACEC Power Solutions SGPS S.A.
- Engie SA
- EVgo Services LLC (LS Power Development LLC)
- Renault Group
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Tata Power Company Limited
- Tesla Inc.
Breakup by Charging Station Type:
- AC Charging
- DC Charging
- Inductive Charging
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Breakup by Installation Type:
- Portable Charger
- Fixed Charger
Breakup by Charging Level:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
Breakup by Connector Type:
- Combines Charging Station (CCS)
- Normal Charging
- Tesla Supercharger
- Type-2 (IEC 621196)
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Other Reports of IMARC Group:
- Esports Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Big Data Security Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Ceramide Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Credit Card Payment Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Vegan Food Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Hair Care Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Water Purifier Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Gelatin Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Generic Injectables Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St Ste R
Country: United States