According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mental Health Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global mental health market reached a value of US$ 402.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 493.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 3.57% during 2022-2027. Mental health refers to the state of well-being wherein an individual realizes and appreciates their abilities and can handle the stresses of life, work productively and fruitfully, and make positive contributions to their community. It involves subjective well-being, autonomy, self-efficacy, competence, intergenerational dependence, self-actualization of intellectual and emotional potential, etc. Mental health assists in expressing, recognizing, and modulating emotions, coping with adverse life events, empathizing with others, etc. Outpatient counseling, home-based treatment services, inpatient hospital treatment services, etc., are some of the common services available for mental health treatment.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/mental-health-market/requestsample
Global Mental Health Market Trends:
The escalating instances of depression, anxiety, substance abuse, suicides, etc., are some of the key factors driving the mental health market. In line with this, the inflating demand for hospital services on account of the growing patient pool requiring mental health treatments is further catalyzing the global market. Moreover, the increasing investments in digital and telecommunication solutions by government bodies and NGOs to promote self-care and mental health awareness are augmenting the global market. Besides this, the widespread adoption of behavioral health software as a means of reducing medication errors and paperwork, improving workflow efficiency, enhancing productivity, ensuring quick patient data access, minimizing healthcare costs, etc., is also bolstering the market growth. Furthermore, the elevating incidences of schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorder, etc., among the young population are anticipated to fuel the mental health market over the forecasted period.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mental-health-market
Global Mental Health Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Acadia Healthcare
- Ascension Seton
- Behavioral Health Network Inc.
- CareTech Holdings PLC
- North Range Behavioral Health
- Promises Behavioral Health
- Pyramid Healthcare
- Strategic Behavioral Health LLC
- Sevita (The MENTOR Network)
- Universal Health Services Inc.
Breakup by Disorder:
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depression and Anxiety
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Breakup by Service:
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Counselling
- Home-based Treatment Services
- Inpatient Hospital Treatment Services
Breakup by Age Group:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Other Reports of IMARC Group:
- Metal Powder Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Trout Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Bubble Tea Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Microgreens Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Smart Airport Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Telecom API Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Smart Office Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Culinary Tourism Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Trade Credit Insurance Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Smart Display Market Research Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St Ste R
Country: United States