WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / May 26, 2023 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - The Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market size was worth US$ 6.3 Bn in 2022 and is expected to be valued at US$ 10.7 Bn by 2031. The global industry is likely to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2023 and 2031.
Growth of the logistics sector and a rise in the production of wind energy is anticipated to drive revenue-generation opportunities for the wind energy equipment logistics market. Improving wind energy installation capacities in developing countries are a driving force behind wind energy equipment logistics industry growth.
Additionally, expansion of the global cargo transportation industry and a rise in service dependability brought on by the application of innovative technologies in the logistics sector are promoting market development. Strategic efforts by major companies and an increase in investments in energy from renewable sources are likely to drive the global wind energy equipment logistics market.
Major firms are placing considerable emphasis on research and development activities to expand their product range. Furthermore, technology advancements in wind turbines is anticipated to increase industry sales.
Electricity is produced using wind energy. Wind is a renewable source of energy that is widely utilized by several industries worldwide. Shipping of wind energy requires both installation and transportation. Additionally, wind energy equipment logistics also covers the housing and equipment supply that are necessary for the wind energy industry. The market is heavily reliant on the infrastructure and capacity for producing wind energy in a particular area. Given its negligible ecological impact, market demand for wind energy equipment logistics is anticipated to rise in the coming years.
Request for a Sample PDF Report with Latest Industry Insights:
Key Findings of Market Report
- In terms of application, the onshore segment dominates the global market. The most profitable renewable energy source currently is onshore wind. Onshore wind power generating costs have dropped considerably, alongside capital investment levels. Onshore application is anticipated to be driven by declining onshore wind CAPEX and favorable government regulations. One of the more cost-effective ways to upgrade wind turbines is using onshore wind power, which increases energy output.
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market: Growth Drivers
- The global industry is expanding rapidly in developing countries as wind energy installations have increased over the past ten years. The environmental advantages and low operating costs of this business are driving the expansion of production facilities. Demand for wind energy equipment logistics is expected to be driven by government initiatives to enhance wind power capacity through regulations and incentives such as renewable portfolio standards and tax credits.
Buy this Premium Research Report (140 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures):
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market: Regional Landscape
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. The two biggest markets in this region are China and India. A growing number of offshore wind energy initiatives, as well as favorable government efforts and regulations in South Korea, China, and India, have led to considerable industry growth in Asia Pacific. As a result, there are now more wind turbines being installed in the region, and numerous market participants.
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global wind energy equipment logistics market are as follows:
- Scheuerle Vehicle Factory GmbH
- BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG
- A.P. Moller- Maersk
- Global Shipping Services, LLC
- TIBA Group
- DHL International GmbH.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market: Segmentation
- Rotor Blade
- Government Sector
- Private Sector
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Stay Updated with Latest Factory Automation Industry Research Reports:
- Chemical Protective Gloves Market Size, Share Industry Report 2021-2031
- Fluid Coupling Market Share & Trends 2022 - 2031
- Hoist Market Analysis & Overview 2022-2031
- Winch Market Share, Trends, Outlook 2022-2031
- Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market Size, Share, & Forecast, 2022-2031
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market Size, Share, Trends, 2022-2031
- Palletizing System Market Size, Trends, and Forecast, 2022-2031
- Gear Box and Gear Motors Market Share, Analysis, Report 2022-2031
- Modular Construction Market Size, Trends, Forecast, 2023-2031
- Construction Market Share, Growth, Report 2023-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: