Ranks No. 1 in 28 Grids That Evaluate Software Products with the Best Customer Satisfaction and Market Presence
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), a global leader in modern go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, has earned 28 No. 1 rankings across 101 total placements in the G2 Fall 2022 Grid® Reports, the highest number of top rankings in ZoomInfo’s history.
Overall, the company received 167 awards in the G2 Fall 2022 reports, which also include G2’s Momentum Reports and Index Reports. ZoomInfo’s products captured the top spots in every Lead Capture and Buyer Intent Data Tools grid, including a debut in the Enterprise grid for Buyer Intent Data Tools.
“ZoomInfo is the most innovative, all-in-one platform for B2B go-to-market teams and our customers responded with record positive reviews,” ZoomInfo Founder and CEO Henry Schuck said. “We will continue to deliver a premium customer experience that allows businesses of all sizes to grow their revenue effectively and efficiently.”
For the 10th straight quarter, ZoomInfo was listed as the No. 1 Enterprise solution in the Sales Intelligence and Marketing Account Intelligence sections. Also of note:
- In total, ZoomInfo’s placements spanned 83 different grids across 25 unique categories.
- ZoomInfo has topped at least 23 different grids for eight consecutive quarters.
- ZoomInfo was named the No. 1 Enterprise solution in seven different sections.
- ZoomInfo maintained the top spot in both the Overall and Mid-Market grids of Marketing Account Intelligence for the 19th consecutive quarter.
- ZoomInfo equaled or improved upon 41 of its 43 top-two rankings from the previous quarter.
- Chorus by ZoomInfo appeared on 15 grids, including No. 2 placements in the Overall sections of Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching.
The following customer reviews contributed to ZoomInfo’s category leadership across G2:
- “ZoomInfo is the only source of accurate business data and telephone numbers/emails. Besides, this all-inclusive set provides us with a variety of ICP mapping filters. Our sales cycle has been shortened by several weeks as a result.” – Associate Marketing Director, Enterprise User
- “What I like best about Zoominfo is the large database, an extensive array of capabilities, and easy-to-use interface. Having an account executive who can answer questions and a resource center with films that explain the platform’s functionalities is extremely useful.” – Regional Sales Executive, Mid-Market User
The Fall 2022 Grid® Reports are based on G2’s unique algorithm, which calculates customer satisfaction and market presence scores in real time, based on user reviews and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. ZoomInfo’s high placement in these categories underscores how best-in-class data feeds every step of a sales and marketing professional’s workflow, and reveals the need for an automated pathway to go-to-market intelligence.
No. 1 Placements (28)
Buyer Intent Data Tools
Buyer Intent Data Tools: Enterprise
Buyer Intent Data Tools: Mid-Market
Buyer Intent Data Tools: Small Business
Lead Capture: Enterprise
Lead Capture: Mid-Market
Lead Capture: Small Business
Email Verification: Mid-Market
Email Verification: Small Business
Lead Intelligence: Enterprise
Lead Intelligence: Mid-Market
Lead Mining: Mid-Market
Lead Mining: Small Business
Market Intelligence: Enterprise
Market Intelligence: Mid-Market
Marketing Account Intelligence
Marketing Account Intelligence: Enterprise
Marketing Account Intelligence: Mid-Market
Data Quality: Mid-Market
Sales Intelligence: Enterprise
Sales Intelligence: Small Business
Account Data Management: Enterprise
No. 2 Placements (20)
AI Sales Assistant
AI Sales Assistant: Enterprise
AI Sales Assistant: Mid-Market
AI Sales Assistant: Small Business
Account Data Management
Account Data Management: Mid-Market
Account Data Management: Small Business
Conversation Intelligence: Enterprise
Conversation Intelligence: Mid-Market
Sales Coaching: Mid-Market
Sales Coaching: Small Business
Sales Intelligence: Mid-Market
Data Quality: Enterprise
Lead Intelligence: Small Business
Market Intelligence: Small Business
Marketing Account Intelligence: Small Business
Visitor Identification: Mid-Market
No. 1 Placements by Quarter
Fall 2022: 28
Fall 2020: 19
Summer 2022: 23
Summer 2020: 10
Spring 2022: 25
Spring 2020: 7
Winter 2022: 27
Winter 2020: 8
Fall 2021: 26
Fall 2019: 8
Summer 2021: 27
Summer 2019: 5
Spring 2021: 26
Spring 2019: 5
Winter 2021: 22
Winter 2019: 3
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is a leader in modern go-to-market software, data, and intelligence for more than 30,000 companies worldwide. ZoomInfo’s revenue operating system, RevOS, empowers business-to-business sales, marketing, operations, and recruiting professionals to hit their number by pairing best-in-class technology with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of company and contact information. With integrations embedded into workflows and technology stacks, including the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications, ZoomInfo drives more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth for its customers. ZoomInfo emphasizes GDPR and CCPA compliance. In addition to creating the industry’s first proactive notice program, the company is a registered data broker with the states of California and Vermont. Read about ZoomInfo’s commitment to compliance, privacy, and security. For more information about ZoomInfo’s leading go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, and how they help sales, marketing, operations, and recruiting professionals, please visit www.zoominfo.com.