The "Home Security Solutions Market By Type, By Solutions, By Installation, By End Use: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the home security solutions market was valued at $48.1 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $121.4 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.56% from 2022 to 2030.
Home security solutions refers to a system that assists people in protecting their houses from invaders. Installing home security systems looks to be the most effective method of safeguarding your home and family against intruders, robbery, theft, fire, and poisons. Home security systems include video surveillance, access control, fire alarms, motion detectors, and other devices.
The global home security solutions market is segmented on the basis of type, solutions, installation, end use, and region. Based on type, the market has been divided into hardware, software/platform, service, and others. Based on solutions, the analysis has been divided into video surveillance system, alarm system, access control system, and others. Based on installation, the analysis has been divided into professionally installed and do-it-yourself (DIY). Based on end-use, the analysis has been divided into independent home, condominium, and apartments. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The report focuses on the global home security solutions market size and the major types & applications, where home security solutions such as wise home solutions, home video surveillance, and home video surveillance cameras are utilized. It further highlights numerous factors that influence the home security solutions market trends, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and roles of different key players that shape the market.
The report focuses on the overall home security solutions market analysis, in terms of market forecast in various countries, presenting data in terms of value. The home security solutions market share is calculated by proliferating the market value by region-specific prices, considering the region-wise differentiated prices, and home security solutions market growth.
Key Findings of the Study
- By type, software or platform type sub-segment is predicted to have the maximum market share in the forecast period
- By solution, access control system sub-segment is anticipated to show the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- By installation, do-it-yourself (DIY) sub-segment is anticipated to have the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- By end use, independent homes sub-segment is predicted to be the most dominant sub-segment owing to increased security concerns for residential places, due to rapidly increasing cases of theft in independent homes.
- By region, LAMEA region is projected to remain the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period.
Key Market Segments
- Software or Platform
- Video Surveillance System
- Alarm System
- Access Control System
- Professionally Installed
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
By End Use
- Independent Homes
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
- Johnson Controls, Inc. (Tyco Security Products)
- Nortek Security & Control LLC
- Honeywell International Inc
- Assa Abloy
- United Technologies Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Allegion Plc
- Control4 Corporation
- Brinks Home
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b7smb2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900