The "Global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market (2022-2027) by Service, Asset, Organization, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market is estimated to be USD 15.6 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 23.57 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.6%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Implementation of Regulatory Compliances and Environment Safety
- Rising Need for Data and Information Security in Old Assets
- Surging Adoption of New Technologies and Byod Trend
- Increasing Inclination Toward Development of Energy-Efficient Products
- Low Awareness and High Service Costs
- Lack of Comprehensive IT Asset Disposition Policies
- Negligible Recovery Value From E-waste
- Rise in Demand and investments in IT Asset Disposition From Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Growth of Sales of Old Equipment on Auction Websites or to Employees
- Unauthorized Standards and Unsustainable Practices
- Lack of Special Budget Set Aside for Asset Disposition Due to Limited Funds
The Global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market is segmented based on Service, Asset, Organization, End User, and Geography.
- By Service, the market is classified into De-Manufacturing and Recycling, Remarketing and Value Recovery, Data Destruction/Data Sanitization, Logistics Management and Reverse Logistics, and Other Services.
- By Asset, the market is classified into Computers/Laptops, Servers, Mobile Devices, Storage Devices, and Peripherals.
- By Organization, the market is classified into Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- By End User, the market is classified into Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), IT and Telecom, Educational Institutions, Healthcare Industry, Aerospace and Defense, Public Sector and Government Offices, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Iron Mountain
- Apto Solutions
- Lifespan International
- Total IT Global
- BRP Infotech
- TBS Industries
- Ingram Micro
- Blancco Technology
- CSI Leasing
- CHG Meridian Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vdlvio
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900