The "Global Tissue Banking Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Products (Equipment and Consumables & Media,) By Applications (Medical Research, Therapeutics, and Others), and Forecast 2022-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global tissue banking market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for bio banks with growing investment for drug development for various diseases is increasing the global tissue bank market.
A biobank is a practice of creating wide-range repositories for the collection, storage, and distribution of human samples such as blood, plasma, serum, urine, tissues, cells, and others. Globally, there are several types of biobanks, such as diseases-oriented biobanks, population-based biobanks, tissue banks, and blood banks which are contributing to the market growth. According to American red cross around 29,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U. S., Nearly 5,000 units of platelets and 6.500 units of plasma are needed daily, Nearly 16 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S.
The global tissue banking market is segmented based on products, and application. Based on products the market is sub-divided into equipment and consumables & media. The equipment used for tissue banking includes thawing equipment, quality control equipment, cryopreservation equipment, and others.
Tissue banking equipment is expected to hold a significant share in the global market. Increasing product development is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market. Further, on the basis of application, the market is segmented into medical research and therapeutics will experience the major growth in the tissue banking market industry. Government and private funding for the research is also fuelling the growth for then tissue bank market.
- Global Tissue Banking Market Research and Analysis by Products
- Global Tissue Banking Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global tissue banking market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global Tissue banking market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global Tissue banking market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
3.1.2. Merck KGaA
220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
3.1.3. Beckman Coulter, Inc.
126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
3.1.4. Stryker Corp.
220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
3.1.5. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Impact of Covid-19 on Key Players
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Tissue Banking Market, by Products
5.1.2. Media & Consumables
5.2. Global Tissue banking Market, by Applications
5.2.1. Medical Research & Drug Development
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- AMS Biotechnology Ltd.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- BioCision LLC.
- BioStorage Technologies, Inc.
- Custom Biogenic Systems, Inc.
- Eppendrof AG
- Genzyme Corp. (A Sanofi Company)
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Merck KGaA
- Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Taylor Wharton
- Tecan Group
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w49ohe
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900