The "Toys and Games in the United Kingdom" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Toys and Games in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Limited social interactions and home confinement that defined 2020 in the UK continued throughout the first months of 2021. However, in the second half of the year the first steps in returning to some level of normality were taken.
Although a new variant emerged towards the end of 2021 it did not result in additional lockdowns in the UK. This resulted in another year of positive value sales for toys and games compared to 2019, although growth was not as dynamic compared to 2020.
It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Toys and Games in 2021: the Big Picture
- 2021 Key Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Retailing Developments
- What Next for Toys and Games?
- Market Data
Traditional Toys and Games in the United Kingdom
- Key Data Findings
- 2021 Developments
- Importance of "Kidults" for Companies Remains High
- The Return of Blockbusters Boosts Sales in Heavily Licensed Categories
- Strategic Card Games Maintain Strong Sales During a Year of Decline for Traditional Toys and Games
Prospects and Opportunities
- Companies Need to Further Address Sustainability, Inclusivity, and Diversity as Consumers Become More Environmentally and Socially Conscious
- Need for Innovation and Digital Elements Will be Vital for Players in Traditional Toys and Games
- Parents to Become Increasingly Interested in Toys That Have a Purpose Beyond Entertainment
- High Demand for Latest Console Releases from Sony and Microsoft Fuel Growth of Video Games in 2021
- Growth of Ar/Vr Headsets in 2021 Fuelled by Release of Oculus Quest 2 and Playstation 5
- E-Commerce Penetration of Video Games Falls in 2021 as Return to Normality Begins
- Positive Performance Predicted for Video Games Software Following Low Decline in 2021
- Further Demand for In-Game Purchases Expected to be Main Driver of Digital Video Games Software
- Ar/Vr Headsets Sales Expected to Continue Accelerating, Supported by Software Innovations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ymk1ky
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900