The "Whiskey Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global whiskey market reached a value of US$ 59.8 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 86.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.26% during 2021-2027.
- Diageo plc
- Bacardi Limited
- Suntory Beverage & Food Limited
- Pernod Ricard
- The Brown-Forman Corporation
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
- William Grant & Sons Holdings Ltd
- The Edrington Group
- Allied Blenders and Distillers Pvt Ltd
- Constellation Brands
- La Martiniquaise
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Whiskey is an alcoholic beverage manufactured by fermenting the grain mash of malted barley, rye, wheat or corn. It is commonly aged in wooden barrels and is consumed as a rejuvenating and recreational drink. The most popular styles of whiskey include scotch whiskey, grain whiskey, blended whiskey, Irish and American whiskey.
The consumption of whiskey at a moderate rate is considered beneficial for health as it reduces the risk of developing heart and blood pressure-related complications. However, excessive intake is associated with critical health issues. In cases of medical emergencies, it is also used as an alternative to alcohol to disinfect wounds.
Innovations and advancements in the manufacturing of alcoholic drinks, coupled with an increase in the number of whiskey distilleries across the globe are among the key factors driving the growth of the market. There is also an increasing demand for premium and super-premium whiskeys across both developed and emerging nations.
Furthermore, changing lifestyles of consumers and the growing trend of socializing and mid-week/weekend parties among working professionals are also influencing the market positively. Whiskey is often associated with a desire to showcase class and sophistication among peers, which has resulted in consumers looking for innovative and unique drinking experiences.
Additionally, extensive promotional activities by manufacturers to strengthen distribution and purchase channels, along with the development of online retailing portals that provide consumers with a hassle-free shopping experience, is driving the market further. Moreover, product innovations such as organic whiskeys are gaining rapid preference among consumers across the globe. Other factors, including rising disposable income levels and increasing urbanization, are also projected to contribute to the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global whiskey market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global whiskey industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global whiskey industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the quality?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global whiskey industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global whiskey industry?
- What is the structure of the global whiskey industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global whiskey industry?
- What are the profit margins in the whiskey industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Whiskey Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Quality
5.6 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Quality
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fzey5v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900