The "Global Media, Sera and Reagent Market Research and Forecast 2022-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global media, sera, and reagents market is growing at a considerable CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Rising R&D towards the market is one of the prime factors affecting and driving the market. Increasing demand for serum-free media solution along with the customized solution, less competition from biosimilars or generic drugs is also estimated to be the prime factors that are contributing significantly towards the growth of the market.
Procedure for cell culture which is precision-driven and processes related to bio manufacturing having the availability of alternative technology are some major factors constraints that are hindering the growth of the global media, sera, and reagents market
However, the cell culture model in the discovery of drugs and its evaluation is one of the key factors that are creating opportunities for the market. New product launches in the market are likely to drive the growth of the global media, sera, and reagents market. For instance, in April 2021, MP biomedicals had brought out MagBeads FastDNA Kit for feces.
This new launch will expand the portfolio of the company as it is a highly specialized molecular biology reagent offered by it. It uses technology that is magnetic beads along with high binding capacity.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2020 and forecast to 2027.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global media, sera, and reagents market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying 'who-stands-where in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Advanced Biotechnologies Inc
- Athena Environmental Sciences, Inc.
- BioIVT LLC.
- Cell Essentials, Inc.
- CellGenix GmbH
- Corning Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd
- Merck KGaA,
- Mp biomedicals
- PromoCell GmbH
- Quality biological
- Selexis Inc.
- Seracare life sciences, Inc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- VWR International, LLC.
- Wisent bioproducts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e48ke8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900