The "Welding Materials Market Research Report by Technology, Type, End-Use Industry, State - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation - United States Forecast 2023-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States Welding Materials Market size was estimated at USD 3,180.61 million in 2022, USD 3,468.12 million in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.21% to reach USD 5,553.30 million by 2030.
- Increasing Demand for Welding Operations Across Construction Sector
- Significant Rise in Investments in Infrastructure Development
- Fluctuating in Availability of Raw Material
- Research & Development of Smart Materials in Welding Industry
- Shortage of Skilled Labor and High Labor Cost
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make better decisions. In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on the United States Welding Materials Market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. The market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan. This research report categorizes the United States Welding Materials Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Technology, the market is studied across Oxy-Fuel Welding and Resistance Welding.
- Based on Type, the market is studied across Electrodes & Filler Materials, Fluxes & Wires, and Gases.
- Based on End-Use Industry, the market is studied across Building & Construction and Heavy Industries.
- Based on State, the market is studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the United States Welding Materials Market. based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinder, N: Niche, and V: Vital). The United States Welding Materials Market FPNV Positioning Matrix representation/visualization further aids businesses in better decision-making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market, providing the idea of revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. This provides insights on vendors performance in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. The United States Welding Materials Market Share Analysis offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. The outcome reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Welding Materials Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Welding Materials Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Welding Materials Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Welding Materials Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Welding Materials Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Welding Materials Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Welding Materials Market?
- Acro Automation Systems Inc.
- Ador Welding Limited
- Advanced Technologies and Materials Co. Ltd.
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- Amada Weld Tech
- Banner Welding Inc
- Carl Cloos Schweisstechnik Gmbh
- Colfax Corporation
- Daihen Corporation
- Denyo Co. Ltd
- Fronius International Gmbh
- Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Kobe Steel
- Lincoln Electric Holdings
- Panasonic Corporation
- Precision Castparts Corp.
- Sonics & Materials, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w8xyx6-materials?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230130005582/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900