Web City Club Launches PFP NFTs and Upcoming NFT Game

Web City Club has released its Profile Picture NFTs on the Polygon network, representing cartoon-style 2D digital Pet 3piders in Web3. The ERC-721 tokens will be associated with future benefits for their owners and are eligible for lotteries offered by WCC partner, Betspider. WCC plans to build more partnerships throughout 2023.

Web City Club (WCC), a leading NFT collection, is proud to announce the launch of their PFP (Profile Picture) NFTs, which will run on the Polygon network. The NFT collection features an NFT lottery game, with 10,000 PFP NFTs representing cartoon-style 2D digital Pet 3piders in Web3. These ERC-721 tokens, registered on the Polygon blockchain, will be associated with future perks for their owners.

The WCC game is simple to play. Owners of the PFP NFTs are eligible to enter the lotteries offered by WCC partner, Betspider. Alternatively, players can purchase cryptocurrency tickets to participate in the weekly lotteries. There is a weekly jackpot, and the sole survivor wins the entire prize like the Squid Game-style gameplay. The total number of NFT and ticket sales each week determines the prize pool. 90% of the deals are for the weekly lottery and the ambassador program, while the remaining 10% is for marketing efforts.

Lucky numbers are generated randomly at every round, and survivors are selected using the latest block hash. This process repeats until the sixth round, where only one survivor remains. The owner of the surviving Pet 3pider is eligible to claim the jackpot. The winner will be announced first on the Betspider website and later on the official WCC Twitter and Discord channels.

Betspider has been active for four years, and the NFT lottery game will launch in April 2023. There will be presale, and public sale periods, with the opportunity to secure an allowlist spot for the presale now.

There are two classifications of the allowlist - guaranteed and competition - with the mintlist spot ensuring an affordable price for purchasing NFTs. The first 4,000 NFTs will be sold during the presale period, with 4,660 NFTs available during the public sale, expected in March 2023.

Pet 3pider NFTs grant lifetime access to the lotteries and offer additional utilities for NFT holders. NFT owners can vote on DAO proposals and receive other incentives for being active promoters of WCC products. There will also be a VIP channel for NFT holders on the official Discord channel, with a share of the exclusive VIP events. Moreover, NFT holders of this inaugural collection will have benefits in future drops, such as price discounts and priority access.

WCC has partnered with Betspider, a Curacao-licensed online casino compatible with EOS and Tron, and plans to build more partnerships throughout 2023. NFT holders will be eligible to play all future games, including those provided by WCC partners.

Stay tuned for the latest updates by following the WCC Discord channel. NFTs purchased before the public mint will be open after the public sale ends. Get ready for a new and exciting gaming experience with Web City Club.

Contact Info:
Name: Jay Elsher
Email: Send Email
Organization: Web City Club
Address: Hong Kong
Website: https://webcityclub.com/?utm_source=bp&utm_medium=pr

Release ID: 89092214

If you detect any issues, problems, or errors in this press release content, kindly contact error@releasecontact.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 8 hours.

Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.