Some plain talk about everything a business owner needs to know about easily getting customers online without paying a third party.
PRLog - Sep. 10, 2014 - NEW YORK -- In the last 2 years alone, using basic digital marketing techniques, Peak Marketing Service, LLC, a Chesapeake, VA based business has used the internet to create over 20,000 leads for clients in over 100 different industries ranging from office coffee service to copy machines, hot tubs, and everything in between.
WHY THEY ARE PUBLISHING THIS INFORMATION
According to Dan Pine, the company spokesman, “Many business owners, large and small, are still failing to realize the importance of the internet, and specifically how to use it to attract hundreds of new customers that need their product and services.” Pine added that, “In many cases simple do it yourself techniques can be applied that can generate an endless supply of new customers without any investment whatsoever.” Sure, the company wants new clients and no doubt employing the services of a professional SEO firm will deliver significantly greater impacts, however, Pine said these suggestions are a simple way of earning trust and businesses of all types can take advantage of this system to get their due share of the market from Google and other major search engines. The company adamantly believes this knowledge helps to level the playing field for businesses in nearly any industry.
Peak Marketing Service offers these “6 Must Know Tips” and a free downloadable PDF guide for PPC campaigns that it believes are fast, easy to apply solutions for online advertising success.
1. Change Your Title Tag – See More Traffic in as Little as Two Weeks: First, if you’re new to internet marketing you need to know what a title tag is. Title tags are the most important factor for getting qualified traffic to your website. This one item alone can move you right up to the top of the SERP’s. Search engines use them to display preview snippets for a given web page. The title element of a web page is meant to be an accurate and concise description of what your webpage is about. When you perform an internet search you will generally get a return of 10 websites on each page (not counting pay per click ads). These are the websites that the search engines found to be the most relevant to what the user is looking for. The title tag is what you’ll see as the blue click-able link just above the description. You’ll note that most of the words (if not all of them) that you search for will appear in the title tags. What we learn from this is that Google, Bing, and Yahoo place a huge emphasis on this tag and they will almost never return a page that ignores this element. For example, most inexperienced web masters title their home page with the default name of “home page”. The title tag is easily changed by your webmaster by using the editor that was used to create the website (such as WordPress).
2. The Carefully Guarded Secret for Choosing the Right Title Tag: Anyone that figured this title tag technique out is excited that others haven’t because it means less competition. Most of the time the tag should almost mirror what the end users are searching for as if they were looking for your services. For example if you searched Google for “best diet pills” you’d see results returned with title tags like “The Best Diet Pills For Woman” and “Best Rated Diet Pills That Actually Work”. So if you owned a mortgage company in Houston you might name that tag something like “Mortgage Loans For New Homes In Houston”.
3. Every Page Needs its Own Title Tag: Every page on your website should be optimized with a unique title tag, which helps you to rank for more search terms and consequently captures more leads resulting in increased sales. For example the owner of the Houston mortgage business described earlier might have one page that talks about refinancing and therefore the title tag might read “refinancing home loans in Houston”.
4. Use Your City Name and Reduce the Competition to Increase Qualified Leads: In about a tenth of a second the search engines will look at billions of web pages and decide which ones best fit the needs of the person searching. So if one mortgage company had a title tag of “mortgage loans for home buyers” and another used “mortgage loans and refinancing in Houston” the later would almost always be more likely to come up in a search for something like “home loans in houston”. There is generally no value to a business that is in Houston and captures a lead from someone in California. If your services are only offered locally, make sure the search engines know it by telling in your title tag.
5. Get Listed in Google Places: Getting listed in Google Places is free and it’s a no brainer. The search engines routinely show local businesses at the top of their search results in their maps listings if they have registered their brick and mortar business in Google places. (You can search for “Google Places” to find a link to get listed). If you don’t have one already, you will need to create a free account. Once you add your listing, Google will mail you a postcard with a PIN # and you’ll need to log back in and enter that number before your listing is displayed. This is probably the easiest and fastest way of getting free internet traffic. Similarly you can do this with Bing and Yahoo too.
6. Pay Per Click For Same Day Responses and Leads: This is by far the quickest method of finding new customers and enjoying instant gratification. This bidding type system requires a small investment that you totally control and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. This system offers real-time track-ability and total control over where you market your ads to. However, inexperience can be costly and you’ll want to fully understand the system to make sure you are not paying for clicks that are not relevant to the services you are providing or selling. One such example is in negative keywords, which tell the system not to display your ad when specific words are included in a search. For example a realtor who gets paid for selling houses may not want their ad to appear when a word like “rent” is used such as “homes for rent in Chicago”. For more information you might want to download a free pay per click guide that tells you everything you need to know to do it yourself and avoid costly mistakes.
These are only a few of the ways of capturing leads online, please visit the company’s website at http://peakmarketingservice.com/ for more facts on internet advertising that can help make the difference between outstanding and mediocre business growth.
Contact: Dan Pine email@example.com
About Peak Marketing Service: A full service digital marketing company specializing in website development, organic optimization services, and PPC advertising.
Read Full Story - How to Grow Your Business by 200% with Easy Do-It-Yourself Advertising Techniques | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog
How to Grow Your Business by 200% with Easy Do-It-Yourself Advertising Techniques
September 10, 2014 at 06:20 AM EDT