Newly added features include comprehensive lessons in
Geometry: Lines, Angles, Perimeter, Area, Volume, and Surface Area
MARLTON, N.J. - April 17, 2016 - PRLog -- Math K-Plus (http://www.mathkplus.com) helps children learn math problem solving skills. Lesson resources address the needs of children from kindergarten through eighth grade. Topics covered in detail: numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, math properties, number factoring, numerical expressions, and geometry. All resources operate at the pace of individual student; all subjects have step-by-step calculators to support the student through independent learning. Resources fall into the following categories.
* Lessons Material: Helps students to understand math basics.
* Math Practice: Students build confidence through online math problem solving.
* Verify Homework: Students can verify if their homework is correct using step-by-step calculators, thus can learn from mistakes.
* Math Tests: There are two types with different teaching objectives.
§ Math Test: Prepare students for actual pace of classroom tests. The test time and accuracy of solving five randomly created problems is measured.
§ Math Quiz: The quiz feature records the number of correct answers out of five computer-generated math problems. The histories of test results are available at any time to see progress.
Newly added features include lessons in Geometric Shapes-
* Point & Lines: Point, Line, Line Segment, and Perpendicular Lines.
* Degrees & Angles: Degree, Angle, Acute Angle, Obtuse Angle, Right Angle, Straight Angle, Supplementary Angle, and Complementary Angle.
* Shape Perimeter: Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Trapezoid, Scalene Triangle, Acute Triangle, Obtuse Triangle, Isosceles Triangle, Equilateral Triangle, Right Triangle, and Circle.
* Shape Area: Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Trapezoid, Scalene Triangle, Acute Triangle, Obtuse Triangle, Isosceles Triangle, Equilateral Triangle, Right Triangle, and Circle.
* Shape Volume: Cube, Rectangle, Prism, Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere.
* Shape Surface Area: Cube, Rectangle, Prism, Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere.
About Math K-Plus
Math K-Plus is a uniquely designed website to help children learn math. Math K-Plus is free to everyone: schools, teachers, tutors, parents, and most of all - students. We are happy to hear from you. Suggestions regarding existing materials and ideas for future materials are very welcome.
Kazumi Kopecki, Owner
Marlton, NJ, USA
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Basic Geometry Easy To Understand For Children | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog
Basic Geometry Easy To Understand For Children
April 17, 2016 at 17:20 PM EDT