Burke, VA - September 19, 2016 - (Newswire.com)
Pearl Kissed is launching its newest line of hand-detailed freshwater pearl jewelry with a romance inspired theme this 23 September.
Pearl Kissed was founded by Ellen vanHully-Bronson in 2004. The journey began with her daughter at their kitchen table. Now Pearl Kissed is defining the standard of beautifully lasting, wearable art. With over a decade of experience, vanHully-Bronson has become known as an innovator because of her intricate yet comfortable designs. Here’s what some of Pearl Kissed’s customers had to say:
“…the workmanship, as with all of the other Pearl Kissed jewelry I’ve purchased, was meticulous. Ellen is a jewel!” - Sue M.
“Beautiful necklace, beautiful packaging, high quality….” - Randi E.
“The bracelet is stunning - well crafted…..Do not hesitate, this is quality.” - Karen H.
The sophisticated romance-inspired line will consist of exquisite designer pieces created with freshwater pearls, crystals and gemstones; and includes Pearl Kissed’s most raved about item, The Willow Necklace. While the soft, flexible and striking combination of lace and spike design elements remain consistent, vanHully-Bronson changes the combination of pearls, crystals, and gemstones to make each necklace as unique as its wearer. Other pieces in the Signature Collection include:
- Bubbles: necklace, bracelet, and earrings reminiscent of playfully blowing bubbles. These pieces feature plump round pearls, gemstones, and crystals. Select pieces available in midnight blue or blush.
- Lilly: a sterling silver necklace, for layering with other necklaces or to wear by itself, accented with tiny pearls, moonstone, and crystal. Available in short and long lengths.
- Lotus: a Y-style necklace created using keishi petal pearls and gemstone accents. Available with matching earrings in rose quartz, light blue topaz, or deep blue tundra sapphire.
- Delta: a three-charm necklace on a sterling silver satellite chain. Charms include a large freshwater pearl and wire-wrapped gemstones in London blue topaz, garnet, or aqua chalcedony.
- Amy: a faceted quartz bracelet accented with small sky-blue quartz rondelles presented on a matching blue cable.
- Laguna: a necklace featuring a long slender drop, or short plump drop of blue chalcedony wire, wrapped in sterling silver and suspended from a chain of pearls.
- Brooke: a classic coin pearl bracelet. Available in white, black, or blush.
To learn more about Pearl Kissed, visit www.pearlkissed.com, or www.etsy.com/shop/pearlkissed on Etsy. Subscribe at http://eepurl.com/b-Y_vX to receive discount codes, and the latest product release information.
Pearl Kissed. – Always Appropriate.
Notes to editors
Media contact Ellen vanHully-Bronson at email@example.com or by phone at 703-887-7979 for interviews, samples, or additional photos.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Pearl Kissed Launches Signature Collection of Romance Themed Wearable Art