Iyka Enterprises just announced the rollout of Iyka dataSpryng (Iyka dS), a comprehensive analytics platform for applications that include the public sector and military.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) October 25, 2016
Iyka Enterprises, a leading comprehensive data management and analytics company, just announced the rollout of Iyka dataSpryng (Iyka dS), a comprehensive analytics platform for applications that include the public sector and military.
According to a TechAmerica Foundation study, sponsored by SAP, a poll of 198 State and Federal Agency IT Officials revealed the following top concerns about Big Data:
- Frustration with overwhelming volumes of data.
- Data is in too many different formats to use effectively.
- The skills required to analyze the data are beyond the organization’s abilities.
- The information cannot be summoned in real-time.
- Database queries take too much time.
Iyka President and CEO Poonam Gupta said, “We have been working with government agencies for many years and were aware of these concerns. Iyka dS is the only software platform that can process all forms of data, including descriptive data, with 100% accuracy. Iyka dS is a paradigm shift approach to comprehensive data analytics. Iyka dS is faster to implement and deliver results than all other analytics methods on the market.”
Iyka dS is able to process an unlimited amount of data including: structured (database, spreadsheet…); unstructured (sensor data, IoT data, webpages, PDF files, text documents…); and semi-structured (HER, EMR, CRM, unstructured data with metadata/tags…). It simultaneously views all data natively to create a unified view with 100% accuracy. Ikya dS applications for public sector organizations include:
- Statistical Modeling
- Risk Modeling
- Mission Mapping
- Targeted Network Defense
- Geospatial Visualization
- Behavioral Analytics
- DARPA Net Defense
- Cyber Advanced Analytics
- Persistent Malware Detection
- Behavioral Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management
Research conducted by the McKinsey Global Institute in Europe concluded that Big Data solutions could potentially reduce administrative costs across the continent’s public sector by up to 20 percent. This would create the equivalent of $446 billion in new value primarily from efficiency gains and more effective tax collection.
Potential use cases include:
- Threat Identification: Searches of print, broadcast and digital media content can detect patterns that indicate potential threats.
- Cyber Security: Comprehensive data analytics can collect, systematize and analyze significant data from government computer networks, which leads to an increased ability to detect and counter malicious attacks.
- Tax Collections: Organizations can integrate data from offline and online sources, including social media, to flag potential audits.
- Constituent Behavior: The IRS and social service organizations can comprehensively track and analyze activities in order to detect outlier behavioral patterns that may indicate fraud.
- Economic Analysis: By correlating multiple types and sources of data, economists can create more complete and accurate economic forecasts.
- Healthcare: Analyzing public health trends can help organizations improve patient care, reduce fraud, and proactively address health threats.
“Leveraging comprehensive data analytics, public sector organizations, including the military, can reduce costs, optimize existing technology, deliver new services, and potentially save lives,” Gupta said.
Headquartered in Greater Chicago, multiple award-winning Iyka is a leading Big Data management and analytics company. Its primary product is Iyka dataSpryng, the only Big Data analytics platform able to read unstructured data and provide an instantaneous unified view. It is as straightforward to deploy as Microsoft Outlook and user friendly--clients get the answers they need without assistance from IT. Value add solutions include Iyka Team Consulting Services, which is staffed with highly experienced, experts that are closely monitored and held accountable to Iyka’s own exacting performance standards. Iyka’s diversity certifications include: MBE, WBE, DBE, 8(a), and WOSB. Master Contracts include: University of Illinois Systems, Cook County, State of Illinois, CDW, Federal Aviation Administration (eFAST), 8(a) STARS, and GSA 70 (pending). For more information visit: http://www.Iyka.com or call 630-372-3900. For more information on Iyka dataSpryng visit: http://iyka.com/iyka-solutions.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/iyka/data_analytics/prweb13787691.htm