IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Autobytel Inc. (Nasdaq:ABTL), a pioneer and leading provider of online automotive services connecting consumers with dealers, today announced it will be conducting a workshop focused on website conversion and sales strategies for dealers at the NADA Convention & Expo in January 2017.
Scott Pechstein, Vice President, National Sales for Autobytel, will be conducting the workshop entitled Stop the Digital Merry-Go-Round and Go Sell! during the NADA Convention which is being held January 26 – 29, 2017 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Autobytel workshop at the NADA Convention will enable dealers to:
- Review the automotive path to purchase and its 24 car buying touchpoints, 19 of which are digital, and the influence these touchpoints have on consumers who are actively researching their next vehicle purchase.
- Recognize the causes of brand defection to prevent consumers from defecting out of their brands, off of their websites, and out of their stores.
- Apply the trends found in the analysis of millions of digital leads, and the buying behaviors of these leads, to fully optimize dealers’ communications and sales processes.
- List the critical steps required to keep consumers engaged with their brand(s) and their dealership, both online and offline.
Dealers will walk away from this workshop with in-depth knowledge about three critical and actionable steps to sell more cars.
- How to connect with car buyers while they are actively researching their next vehicle purchase.
- How to prevent consumers from abandoning their websites by applying the right communications strategies.
- How to turn shoppers into buyers (or website visits into dealership visits) with proven engagement and sales processes.
“Today’s consumers spend an average of over 17 hours online, visiting dozens of websites on the digital merry-go-round while researching over 300 different make and model combinations,” said Pechstein. “The information age has become the indecision age and both consumers and dealers are confused and frustrated. Our goal is to help dealers break through the clutter to stop the digital merry-go-round, and to get more consumers onto their websites and into their stores where they can sell more cars and trucks.”
To learn more about the Autobytel workshops at the 2017 NADA Convention & Expo, Call or Text Scott Pechstein at (949) 278-8618.
Schedule an appointment to view an informative demo with Autobytel (Booth #819) at the NADA Convention to learn how to build your brand and get more traffic to your OEM and dealer websites – and walk away with a valuable gift – by visiting http://dealer.autobytel.com/nada2017.
For 2017 NADA Convention & Expo information, visit https://convention.nada.org/. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube to stay connected to our latest news.
About Autobytel Inc.
Autobytel Inc. provides high quality consumer leads and associated marketing services to automotive dealers and manufacturers throughout the United States. The company also provides consumers with robust and original online automotive content to help them make informed car-buying decisions. The company pioneered the automotive Internet in 1995 with its flagship website http://www.autobytel.com/ and has since helped tens of millions of automotive consumers research vehicles; connected thousands of dealers nationwide with motivated car buyers; and helped every major automaker market its brand online.
Investors and other interested parties can receive Autobytel news releases and invitations to special events by accessing the online registration form at investor.autobytel.com/alerts.cfm.
CONTACT: Autobytel Inc. Media Relations Splash Media Jennifer Lange 949-460-3408 firstname.lastname@example.org or Autobytel Inc. Investor Relations Kimberly Boren EVP, Chief Financial Officer 949-862-1396 email@example.com or Cody Slach or Sean Mansouri Liolios Group, Inc. 949-574-3860 firstname.lastname@example.org