Adoption of Health Gadgets is on the Rise, Says FitTrackerTech

Fit Tracker Tech, a website promoting health gadgets, has released a report showing a massive increase in the adoption of health monitoring devices in different parts of the country. The announcement coincides with data from the other agency, which recorded a 3% increase in the growth of fitness trackers in 2016.

Basic health band that were recorded as bands, belts, badges and wristbands comprised of 85% of all fitness products in the market last year. They experienced a double digit growth for the second year in a row, thanks to continued expansion of user base, the launching of more advanced models and great marketing. According to the founder of, Alan Van Gaal, the expansion of fitness trackers was also attributable to their complexity and better features when compared to pedometers.

“With positive sales data, I feel good that people have finally accepted these gadgets. And unlike the old pedometers, fitness trackers actually deserve the hype they are currently getting. They are more complex and more beneficial to the user in any case. Today you can swim with your tracker for instance, but you wouldn’t do the same with other devices. They can also track your pulse, or help monitor your kids’ activities while they play,” said Alan.

While Activity Tracker are most common among physically active people, these devices are also finding their way into hospitals. According to a recent study, surgeons in multiple hospitals around the country are already using fitness trackers to monitor their patients’ health. The wireless technology according to Denver based surgeon, Joshua Simpson, is feasible and strongly resonates with patients’ personal reports. Mr. Simpson further suggested that the data recorded by fitness trackers contributed in a big way to help identify patients who were at a higher risk of getting complications after surgeries.

At, an online survey revealed an overwhelming love for the trackers. In a short survey conducted by Alan and other staff among 50 customers who bought different fitness tracking devices, 4 out of every 5 people found the tracker useful. In the same survey, almost 90% of people who bought a fitness tracker always put it on before heading out for a physical activity. Out of the remaining 10%, only 3% said they failed to wear their tracker because it had few uses to them.

“Last year we did a quick web survey to rate our customers’ satisfaction at fitness trackers. The results were quite positive. 40 out of the 50 people we interviewed said they loved their trackers. And almost 90% of them said they always put their fitness tracker before doing a physical activity,” said Alan.

The impressive feedback received from the survey at can however be attributed to the company’s enthusiasm at helping people. Not only do they sell fitness trackers, the site also help people identify the best trackers for their activities.


Contact Fit Tracker Tech:

Alan Van Gaal


Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.