- BYU Collegiate Indoor Invitational, Jan. 11-13, BYU Smith Fieldhouse, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- Ted Nelson Invitational, Jan. 12-13, Gilliam Indoor Stadium , Texas A&M, College Station
- Arkansas Invitational, Jan. 12, Randal Tyson Track Center, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Leonard Hilton Invitational, Jan. 12, Yeoman Fieldhouse, University of Houston
- Friday Night Challenge, Jan.12, Walkup Skydome, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff
- Graduate Classic, Jan. 12-13, Bob Devaney Sports Center, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Nittany Lion Challenge, Jan. 13, Ashenfelter III Indoor Track, Penn State, State College
- Carl Lewis Invitational (high school), Jan. 13, Yeoman Fieldhouse, University of Houston
Other track and field competitions taking place on Mondo's tracks this weekend include:
- Mighty Explorers Challenge, Jan. 11, JDL Fast Track, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities Battle, Jan. 12, The Armory, New York
- Wake County Invitational, Jan. 12, JDL Fast Track, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Towson University Tiger Invitational, Jan. 13, The Armory, New York
- Champion Fast Track HS Invitational, Jan. 13, JDL Fast Track, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- TimingInc Youth, Open & Masters Meet, Jan. 14, JDL Fast Track, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Mondo HBCU Indoor Invitational, Jan. 15, JDL Fast Track, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
About Mondo's Tracks
Mondo is the industry leader in sport track innovation and expertise with more than 1,100 of the company's tracks and millions of square feet of its high-performance athletic surfaces installed worldwide.
Mondo tracks are made from rubber, which is vulcanized to produce a continuous, seamless piece of material that will not separate. In addition, its tracks: have a life expectancy of 15 years or more; won't compress or break down over time; can withstand heavy static and rolling loads; are easy to maintain with non-porous surfaces; and have a low total cost of ownership.
More than 260 world records have been set on Mondo's track surfaces, which include: Mondotrack WS, which served as competition surface of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games; Super X 720, which combines the backing of Mondotrack and the wear layer of the Super X Performance; Mondotrack, theofficial competition track of the 2008 Beijing and the 2012 London Olympics; and Super X Performance, which was the world's top track for more than 30 years and is recognized as one of the fastest, most durable and environmentally safest tracks available.
An official supplier of athletic tracks for the past 11 Olympic Games and the competition surface since the 1992 Barcelona Games, Mondo is the official supplier or sponsor of more than 100 sports federations and associations.
A family-owned business since its founding in 1948, the company sells its products in more than 196 countries through Mondo-owned manufacturing companies in Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and China. For news updates, visit www.mondoworldwide.com/na/en/ and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Glynis Gibson, Gibson Communications, Inc.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Mondo tracks dominate this weekend's indoor track meets, including eight at NCAA Division I universities | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog